¹³

chapter thirteen ──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

       ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰👛▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰        Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

I got out out of bed and flinched as my foot met the cold floor board.

"damned broken air conditioning"

The bathroom door pushed open and I stepped inside. My hair looked like a birds nest and my smeared eyeliner still not cleaned from the day before.

I groaned as I squirted and spread toothpaste onto my toothbrush. As I brushed my teeth I dowsed a cotton round in micellar and cleaned off my eyeliner.

I reapplied a light layer of makeup and fixed up my hair. Looking my reflection, I realized I haven't been getting as much sleep shown from the dark circles under my eyes.

Heading back into my closet, I put on my uniform shirt, skirt, and thigh length socks. Patting down my skirt so it wouldn't poof up as much, I headed     downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast and apple off the kitchen counter.

     I then put on my shoes and headed out, locking the door behind me and unlocking my car.

I inserted my key and the engine started. The car pulled out of the driveway and I headed to school.

Time Skip *┈┈

The bell rang, releasing everybody to lunch. I grabbed my books and shoved it into my backpack. I slung it on my shoulder and headed out the door. As I was walking out, I bumped into a tall solid figure. The all too familiar scent coming to me, but I quickly ignored it and attempted to continue walking away.

Suna quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me aside.
     "Is now a more convenient time y/n"
I reluctantly glanced up at him

     "actually no, I'm trying to go to lunch and an asshole decided to bump into me then pull me aside,"

  "stop being such a smartass y/n and talk to me"

I huffed, "then what would you like to talk about Suna"
      "come to my place after school, 5:00"
  I nodded hesitantly and walked off.
       Holding my bento, I headed to the roof and found a seat.
    I was in the middle of bringing the spoonful of rice to my mouth when my phone suddenly rang.

HARU 1 MESSAGE

I unlocked my phone and opened messages

Haru: Hey y/n, I have something to tell you. Is after school a good time?

Y/n: sure! I can just send you my school so you can drop by :)

Haru: sounds good 👍🏼

Y/n: 1 Attached Location

Time Skip *┈┈

     School was over and just like Haru said, he was there waiting for me as I walked out the shoe lockers.
     He turned towards me and waved "hey y/n!"
I quickly ran towards him, "Hey Haru, so what did you want to talk about." Haru chuckled awkwardly "Is it ok if I take you somewhere"
     "um sure?" I responded confusingly. Haru gently grabbed my hand and led me out the school. We headed towards a park and Haru finally let go of my hand. Standing in the middle of the flower garden of the park, pink petals fell to the floor. I stared in awe, not realizing Haru's nervous shuffling.

     "Y/n"
Haru's voice caught my attention. "Hm?"
      "Um I like you and I really wish that you would go out with me" he said quickly with no pauses. I looked at him surprisingly. "sure".

Time Skip *┈┈

     My phone rang as Haru and I sat at an outside table at a cafe.

Suna
Y/n where are you I thought we had plans today

Y/n
sorry Suna something came up.

       Suna's Pov
    I walked out of the school building and saw Y/n running to a figure that stood at the entrance of the school gate.

      I scoffed "Haru" He grabbed y/n's hand and began pulling her off somewhere. I brushed it off, "the bitch still has plans with me tonight"

Time Skip *┈┈

     The time showed 5:02 and I texted y/n. She hasn't showed up and I knew for sure Haru had something to do with it. My phone finally rang indicating y/n's text back.

Y/n
sorry Suna something came up.

     I rolled my eyes and took out a cigarette, I brought the lighter up to my lips and lighted it, smoke flowing freely from my mouth. "Damn"

word count 721──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

A/N: listen here,  I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE AT 10K READS LIKE YALL R ACTUALLY CRAZY AND YOUR COMMENTS NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME LAUGH.
(and ty for the love confessions I accept all of them)
BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! IM GOING TO TRY UPDATING MORE OFTEN BUT MY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN TIGHT
have a great day/night!!

Ily 😏