Chp 2

*edited*

"L-Louis"

  Harry nodded, taking in the name and saying it a few times. The hybrid listened closely as the older man said his name, a look of adoration on his face.

  He knew that alot of dominants were harsh making severe punishments to subs. Louis had witnessed subdrop before, he doesn't like it. Back at what they called the shelter, they had no bells or loud noises, to prevent such as subdrop.

   All whilst Louis was thinking, he hadn't realized Harry talking to him, "Louis! Im fucking talking to you!", Harry growled out, grabbing the smaller forearm,digging the pads of his fingers into the soft flesh.

"Sor-ory , sir, I-I was just thinking.", Louis' voice came stuttered and pitched, his arm stinging with pain at Harry's harsh grip.

"You need to pay more attention, pet, or else you could get in alot of trouble." Harry sent a final glare before releasing his arm, watching the boy retract and cradle his bruising arm.

  Flashes of regret passed through Harry, yet he knew he couldn't show mercy when disciplining a sub.

  Louis watched intensively as Harry stood and walked over to a dresser and pointing to it.

"THIS has your  clothes, I suggest you pick out a pair of underwear, seeing as your only wearing a jumper."

  Louis nodded and stood to walk towards the dresser, pulling open the top drawer. He sort of expected to see Boxers, but no. Piles of panties and things filed the drawer.

"Well, pick one" Harry stood by him and urged him on, setting a hand above the base of his tail and lusting him forward slightly.

  Louis gulped and began to thread through some of the pairs. He picked up a pair that had a silk like front to cover him, and a lace back. It was in a simple black color, In the shape of female boyshorts.  The boy blushed slightly and turned to Harry, holding them up, "Are these good daddy?"

  Harry nodded and pushed the smaller boy on the bed, taking the panties from his hand. Louis sighed when the older man grabbed his ankle, slipping his foot through one of the holes. He repeated the process with the other foot, sliding the silken panties up the boys smooth legs.

After Louis had gotten his panties on, Harry brought him down for supper. The meal he prepared himself,

"What are we having, daddy?", Louis questioned, taking a seat on the floor next to Harry's chair and settling into submissive position.

"Just a little something I whipped up for us," Harry finished, wrapping an arm around Louis and lifting him onto his lap.

A plate full of food sat infront of them, piled high with food that made Louis' mouth water. Back at the shelter they were served canned animal food. And if they were lucky, they got leftovers.

Harry tapped the hybrids thigh lightly, signalling for him to start eating. Louis nodded lightly and picked up a fork, picking a small piece of the food and slipping it between his lips. He chewed for a second before smiling and eating another piece. He ate a few more bites before kicking another and sticking it infront of Harry's face. Harry smiled and wrapped his lips around the fork, pulling the food off and savoring the taste of chicken.

"Wonderful babe."

Ew.... shortness.