1-A Versus 1-B

//Afternoon @ UA

Ochako

It was another break but no one was as excited as usual. Since yesterday, everyone has been off.

I have a headache from all of the tears I had shed the night before I came to school. I'm not sure why I keep crying, Yayorozu and I rarely spent time together and I even supported the bullying.

As I walked out of the classroom I ran my hand through my brown hair. I stared at the ground.

I guess I wasn't paying attention because in a second I bumped into someone head first.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I say looking up at the person I inconvenienced. "Oh, Monoma. What are you doing here?"

He laughed maniacally before yanking my hair and pushing me back.

"What the f--k! Don't push Round Face! What the h--l do you want?!" Bakugo caught me and held me for support.

"Are you trying to pick at fight?" I heard Todoroki say.

"Why would I? Haven't you lost enough?" Monoma said smirking.

"SON OF A B---H WHAT'D YOU SAY! SAY IT AGAIN I F-----G DARE YOU!" Bakugo shouted making my headache return.

"Alright, I said, haven't you lost enough?" Monoma repeated his voice dripping with amusement.

Bakugo charged forward. I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

"All of you need to stop this instant! Do you want to make the teachers stress more?! Bakugo this is not the time for this." Tenya stated.

I could feel the negativity increase between the two classes.

"I knew everyone in 1A were nothing but wannabes with no real talent." Monoma smirked.

//Third POV

Chaos ensued.

Bakugo snatched Monoma by his collar and threw him onto the floor.

"Ah I see someone's lost their temper," Monoma chuckled

"Shut Up!" Bakugo yelled punching Monoma dead in the face.

Monoma skitted back but lifted his head smirking slyly at Bakugo.

"Hey! Monoma cut it out!" Kendo shouted.

"Ha no!"

Ochaco stood up and smiled suspiciously as she walked towards Kendo. Anger was built up greatly inside of Chako and she was dying to get it out.

"Uraraka what are you doing?" Tenya asked, grabbing her shoulder.

Ochako shook his hand off, and smirked almost looking like Bakugo when angry. "I'm just gonna let off some steam."

"What no! This is ridiculous!" Tenya shouts.

Kirishima had a dangerous aura surrounding him. It was quite strange in the eyes of class 1A which never assumed such a bubbly kid could get so killer-like. He charged for Tetsutetsu. 

There was no doubt that blood was shed, despite how little the amount was. Cuts, bruises, screaming, crying, pain. 

"Whoa what's happening?" Jiro asked from the back of the group.

"Apparently everyone wants to kill everyone," Tsu said. "Kero, Tenya tried to stop them but Uraraka is on a rampage and Bakugo is practically unstoppable."

"It's like he has tunnel vision," Mina chimed in from the back. Ever since Momo left Mina has kind of lost her shimmer, she was a little more reserved.

"Mr. Aizaiwa! They will not stop fighting!" Tenya shouted as he pushed through the girls standing by the door.

Aizawa got out of his sack and rolled his eyes. "Cut it out."

No one stopped.

"CUT.IT.OUT!" He shouted.

Everyone stopped, eyes widened, mouths dropped open. Aizaiwa never yelled. Never.

//Todoroki's Pov

It's all my fault. This chaos, this pain is all my fault.
My head was spinning. I felt my body tremble, and then shake violently. My fault...

"Its all my fau-" Darkness eneveloped around me.

The last thing I heard was "Todoroki! Someone get the Nurse!"