Part 7

Waking up in the morning Elizabeth found herself alone in the bed. Nothing but the white silk sheet wrapped around her body. The sun was shinning in from the terrace while the curtains blew inside from the wind. Deciding to go shower before anything else, Elizabeth dragged the sheet with her as she walked to the bathroom. 

She didn't give herself a chance to look in the mirror until she finished brushing her teeth. Purple love bites littered her neck and bruises covered her hip bones. She ran her fingers over the marks and felt herself blush. Elizabeth wasn't ashamed of the marks on her body, in fact she was quite happy about them. She liked the feeling of belonging it gave her. Not that she belonged to Theo. She told herself he didn't feel that way about her but she pushed the thought away, deciding not to dread on it today.

The warmth of the water eased her sore muscles. She lathered her hair with her own shampoo that she had brought with her. Time was lost by her as she couldn't recall how long she had actually been in there. Elizabeth wrapped the silky white robe around her as she made her way out of the bathroom. She was wondering where Theo could possibly be until she heard yelling coming from the terrace. 

Making her way outside, the view made her gasp all over again. She never took time to appreciate it the first night. "I said fucking handle it. What's the bloody point of paying you if I have to do everything myself?!" Theo shouted, hanging up his phone aggressively. She could tell how angry he was by the way his jaw rippled under his skin. 

When Theo laid his eyes on Elizabeth, his gaze was possessive and adoring. His body visibly relaxed when he noticed her, almost as if she was the calm to his storm. "Everything alright?" She asked him as he made his way to her. He lifted up a mimosa from the breakfast platter and handed it over to her. "Nothing to worry about darling. I've got it under control." He said. 

"Of course you do." She responded playfully and rolled her eyes. "What are the plans for today? Dinner with the Prime Minister? Maybe throwing money at peasants?" She joked. Theo let out a laugh and it made her heart flutter. He rarely laughed but she made a mental note of how it sounded. She never wanted to forget it.

"Cheeky. No actually I decided you rather not sit around another boring dinner. Also if I keep attacking my employees then I may not have any left." He leaned back on the railing, watched her as she popped a grape into her mouth. She sipped the mimosa she was handed and cocked her head to the side, wondering what on earth he was staring at. "I think you'll like what we're doing today. Your bating suit is hanging up in the closet." He said, smirking at her. 

"What was the point of me bringing my clothes if you just keep going off and buying me new stuff?" She said, crossing her leg over the other, exposing her bare thigh. His eyes went down to scan her body as if he was undressing her in his mind. "Theo my eyes are up here." 

"Oh I know where your eyes are love. Eat up and go change, we have a long car ride ahead of us." He said, clapping his hands together. Theo made no move to reach out to her or touch her this morning. He kept his distance, which left Elizabeth's mind to wonder if something went wrong last night. She knew he found her attractive but maybe he didn't want to cross that line again. 

---------------------------------

The bathing suit was small. Theo purposely bought her a thong bottom and a top that left little to the imagination but she secretly liked it. She liked the way she could make Theo react to her. Also it's not like she was worried about anyone else because she knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She threw on her white sundress over her swimming attire and made her way out of the bathroom. Theo had changed to black swim trunks that came about two inches above his knees. The man had an amazing pair of legs but she forced her eyes elsewhere.