Chpt 73: what the hell was that?

Anna's POV
When we arrived to the apartment Michael stormed in the house. I paid the driver and apologized about Michael. I shut the door and took off my shoes. I walked into my room and Michael was on his phone. "What the hell was that?" I asked. he ignore me, continuing to scroll on his phone. "Michael? I know you can hear me, what was that little lash out you had" I asked. he didn't answer. I walked over and took his phone locking it. "Give me my damn phone" he said. "Answer my question" I said. "Give me my-" "Answer my question and then I'll give you it" I said. "Phone now" Michael barked. "What happened" I asked. I could tell by his body language that he was going to lash out. "Phone" he growled. "Answer m-" "GOD DAM IT ANNA IT HAPPENED LET IT GO" he screamed as he raised his hand to smack me. I flinched and his hand hit the wall putting a hole through it. "Take your phone and get the hell out" I said throwing his phone at him. he sat on the bed again and I squeezed my hands into fists. "did you not hear me!" I asked. he didn't say anything. "GET OUT" I screamed. "Babe, I jus-" "DON'T call me "babe" Michael, get out, Now." I said as I grinded my teeth. "FINE! YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE I'LL LEAVE" he said grabbing his wallet, jacket, and phone charger. he slammed the door and got in his car driving away. I locked the door and walked to the kitchen. I wasn't dealing with this right now. I took 4 pain killers. my head was pounding from the alcohol mixed with the fight. I walked to my room and changed into yoga pants and a tee shirt.
Blaire's POV
My head was still pounding so I took some more pain killers. Cal came out and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. "I love you" he said kissing my neck. "I love you" I said turning around. I pressed my lips to his plump ones. his hands went to my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "Lets go-" Calum was interrupted by a knocking. I walked over to the door and saw Michael. "Anna and I had a-" I opened the door all the way and rolled my eyes. Michael just gave me a little 'thank you' smile. "Did you and anna have another-" "Yeah, I'll be out before you wake up" Michael said. "Yo-" "I promise I'll be out of your hair and-" "Michael your welcome to stay as long as you need to" I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and forced a smile. I just really wanted to sleep right now. I walked into the bedroom and Michael set up the couch. "If you need anything let us know" I said as I closed the door. I took out my phone and texted anna.
'What happened'
'Michael freaked on the paparazzi and be wouldn't answer at all and his eyes were glued to his phone so I got pissed and told him to get out. is he there?'
'Yeah, come get him when you want'
'Ok, thank you for being nice to him. I'll be there shortly'
'Ok'
I sighed and locked my phone. "Anna will be here soon" I said to Calum. he nodded laying in bed. we were watching something on MTV for a little while and the door bell rang. It was Anna and I quickly got up and answered it. Michael was on his phone and he saw her and quickly shut it off. "Anna I-" "Lets go home" she said. "Are you sure be-" "Let's go before I change my mind" Anna said. "Thank you" I said. "See ya at work" she said shutting the door.
Michael's POV
I got into my car and followed Anna home. She parked her car and got out walking up to the house. I locked my car and I followed her locking the door behind me. she set her keys down and walked to the fridge taking out a bottle of water. she took some pills and put her bottle in the recycle bin. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Are you going to actually talk to me? Or just sit on your phone" Anna said. "I needed to blow of steam I'm sorry, I shouldn't have freaked at y-" "Answer my question" anna said. I walked to the kitchen counter and set down my phone. "Those god damn fucking paps had no right to make those remarks about you. it really gets to me Anna because I know how those comments can effect anyone, especially you. I'm so sick of them and I couldn't just not do anything. your mine and I'm yours, and I don't plan to let anyone hurt you, including me" I said. Anna walked over to me quickly and kissed me. I pushed her to the wall and lifted her up. her legs went to my waist and I held her thigh with one of my hands whilst the other tugged at her hair. her hands tugged harshly at my hair. "Bed now" she said. I nodded as I through her playfully on the bed. she removed her shirt and pants. i unzipped my jeans and took off my shirt. I removed my boxers and she removed her clothes also. I slammed her against the wall and lifted her up pushing in quickly. I started thrusting as hard as I could. I pulled out and slammed into her again. she through her head back and dug her nails into my shoulder blades. I sucked on her neck and she became a mess of moans, groans, and curses. she tangled her hands to my sweaty hair and I looked at her. "Michael" she panted. Seeing Anna like this made me feel some way. it's hard to describe. the way she feels around me, I love it.
Blaire's POV
Cal and I cuddled in my bed and the the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I said giving him a quick peck. I opened the door and didn't see anyone. I walked outside and looked around. there was nobody at the door. I took out my phone and turned on the flash light. I walked to the right side of our apartment and looked around the corner. nobody was there.
Elena POV
I walked from the side of the house and saw Blaire. I raised the crow bar and smacked her while she was looking for the person who knocked on the door. she fell to the ground and was knocked out. I took the phone out of her hand and pulled out a rope. I ties her hands behind her back and her feet together then motioned for Luke to come over. he picked her up and I opened the trunk. he put her in and then I shut it. "That's all I'll need you for" I said. "Ok, what are you planning to do with-" "GET" I said holding the crowbar up like I was going to smack him. he backed up and got in his car. I locked the trunk and then got in my car. I started it up and turned up the music. I drove away listening to my music.