The wonderful experience

I gave in to Barneys sly words. Ugh, I want him to fuck me in the ass so bad. He turns me on so much. "Take off your clothes y/n" I start to strip, as I do it Barney slowly kisses me, caressing me softly. "Oh y/n, you look so good naked" " Now turn around for me baby" I turn around slowly.  I bend over the table,ready for that purple dino dick to be inside me. "Oh fuck barney" "does that feel good y/n?" " yes fuck put it in deeper" his 18 inch dino dick is fucking my asshole up. He fucks me harder and harder. Making me moan louder and louder. "Goddamn barney your gonna make me cum all over this floor" barney kept moaning. This went on for hours on end. Endless pleasure coming from both sides. After all the moaning and groaning, barney said, Oh fuck y/n baby I'm about to come inside of you." Then I started moaning so loud. Barney is about to cum in my ass. After a little bit barney filled my ass up with cum. He has so much. It has to be a gallon in my ass. Then barney pulled his dick out of me. "Wow Barney that was amazing." I said. Barney smiled at me so dreamily. " y/n I think I'm in love with you." "Oh barney" I said. "Y/n anytime you wanna have fun again heres my number" barney gave me his number. I cant believe it. "Well y/n the shows over,its time for you to go" "I love you barney" "I love you y/n, make sure to call me" then I kissed him and walked out of the door. I was escorted to the main entrance. My son Zion met me at the door. "Did you have fun pf/n?" Zion asked. "I sure did zion" I think I'm a fan of Barney now.