The Owl House

Desc: Amity, Luz, Willow, and Gus are having a sleepover at the owl house. (In the toh timeline, this is after the finale. It is a sleepover Eda set up to help calm them down, well she, king and lilith have 'girls' night) 

When Amity gets the hiccups, and Luz try's to help, the lesbian panic sets in. 

---------------------------------------------- 

"Chug chug chug!" Willow and Amity chanted. Luz set down her glass a second before Gus, and laughed. 

"Hah! I win!" Luz cheered.  Willow handed Amity a small coin. 

"You bet on me?" Luz and Gus cried, outraged. Amity and Willow began to laugh. Soon, all four of them where rolling on the floor laughing. 

"Hic!" A cute small noise came from the pile on the floor. Nobody knew who it came from, but Amity's face was bright red. 

"Who was that" Willow spluttered through her laughing. Luz sat up, and looked around. Amity squeaked again. 

"Amity!" Luz laughed again, tackling her. Amity curled into a protective ball.  

"Get off hic me Luz!" Amity blushed madly, and Luz promptly followed directions. 

+time skip+

"Amity?"

"Yes Luz?"

"Do you still have hiccups?

"HUC"

Luz rolled over in her sleeping bag, and stared at Amity. Gus and Willow had passed out, but Amity was having a hard time sleeping. Her hiccups where getting harder, and louder. 

Amity patted her chest, and nodded. 

"I HIC do. Urg I HUC hate this HIC." Amity groaned. Luz got closer, and sat up. Amity sat up as well. 

"They'll go away soon! Don't witches have some magic cure?" Luz quetioned. Amity pushed her teal hair behind her ear, and shook her head.

"Theres probably HIC some kind of HUC cure, but I don't kn-HIC-ow it." Amity gasped through her hiccups. Luz nodded thoughfully. 

"Eda did this spell with Lilith, maybe I can try it?" Luz suggested, taking Amity's hand. Amity froze, her face heating up. 

"Repeat after me! I think!" Luz giggled. Amity smiled, hiccuped, and nodded. 

"With this spell declared, let the pain be shared."

"With this hic spell declared, let HUC the pain be sha-HIC-red."

Luz giggled, blinking from the light. 

"That was fun! hic! Oh wow! Cool!" Luz laughted. Her hiccups where light, not hard or fast. For a minute, both of them sat in silence. Soon, Amity sighed and leaned back. 

"It feels so good to have them calm down a bit. hic. Thank you Luz." Amity happily muttered. She was blushing lightly. 

Luz lay back in her bag, not letting go of Amity's hand. They both lay there, not moving for awhile. The only sound was there light hiccups. Soon, both where asleep.