reader x cullens/romanian coven

This one is really long, but I had a lot of fun with the prompt. Thanks for the request AnnieK400 :)
______________________

Another part of your brain was keeping tabs on your surroundings while you quickly threw your clothes, somehow landing neatly into your suitcase. You were staying in one of the many guest rooms in the Cullen house while you visited them, you showed up early before your annual "family trip". The ceiling groaned above you, and your ears had no trouble discerning it was Rosalie and Emmett causing the raucous, and all they were getting up to.

"Eugh," you said to yourself, quiet enough so no one would hear.

You loved them to death, but it was always glaringly obvious that you were the only single one when you visited, especially since Edward met Bella. Though you weren't related, they were the closest to family you had in this life, with a common interest in kindness and sharing a 'vegetarian' lifestyle..

Alice and Jasper floated into your room through the window, just as you zipped your bag closed

"Everyone better be ready to go" Alice's face was suddenly severe, her voice quiet and conversational as she knew the whole house she addressed would hear. "I planned this trip out down to the minute and we can't afford to be late".

"Cars already running out front," Emmett chuckled at her impatience, while he carried 3 huge trunks for Rosalie down the stairs past your bedroom door. You had to smile as she glided empty-handed behind him; it was only a weekend getaway, while Forks got its rare dose of sunshine.

"Ready when you are, Alice" Carlisle said from the foyer by the door where he waited patiently with Esme. Your sharp ears could hear Edward shuffling through CDs, already out in the car with Bella.

"After you, (Y/N), after all this years trip was your idea" Jasper had his hand on the small of your back as you descended the stairs, he was always the gentleman.

This years trip was your choice, after the last few being Rosalie's choice as tropical getaways to Isle Esme. You had always wanted to see Romania. As a nomad vampire a few decades into this life, you had become more interested in vampire history of late. Romania seemed the obvious choice, and Alice promised a healthy amount of gothic castle exploration in her itinerary.

Renesmee was staying in La Push with Jacob for the weekend, reluctantly.

"But I want to see the castles too Aunt (Y/N)," she had pleaded the other day, her thoughts echoing her sadness when she pressed her hand to your face. She physically looked about 10 years old at this point.

"Maybe when you're older, it isn't safe for you just yet" Bella had said, and Jakes face made it clear he preferred her home as well. You again wondered what they meant by it as you went over the memory, but put it aside in anticipation.

It was a short car ride to Sea-Tac airport from the Cullens house, especially with Edward driving. You sat beside him in the passenger seat of the huge van Alice rented for the occasion, and ran your fingers through your long silky hair, an old human habit. Although the windows were very tinted, the last rays of the bright sunset shimmered on the marble skin of your hands.