The Next Day

(Charli and Light finished eating their breakfast. Charli got prepared to play among us and record the video, time passes by and they eventually recorded the video. Charli finally won a game of Among Us as the imposter. Charli just gets up from her chair and goes to her bed. She lays in the bed and closes her eyes. She then doses of to sleep.)

January 2, 2021

Charli opens her eyes. Her eyes felt crusty. She also felt very awake as well for some reason. She jumps out of her bed and starts to change into her morning clothes. She walks downstairs to make her and Light breakfast. She gets to the Kitchen and just see Light sitting on the table. Weirded out by this, she asked what Light is doing.

Charli: Light, what are you doing?
Light: Oh, I'm just bored! I don't really know what to do!
Charli: Oh ok, well I'm just gonna make some food for the both of us!
Light: Oh no need to! I already ate some leftovers!
Charli: Oh ok!

(Charli got the idea to sit on the table with Light, she walks over to sit next to Light, she feels comfortable right next to Light, but Light was planning something. Charli and Light started to look at each other in the eyes. Their eyes were sparkling. Light puts his hand on Charli's head. Before Charli could say anything, Light closes the gap in between them)

Then, she woke up!

(Charli shot up from her bed. She is saddened to find out it was all a dream at first, then she realized, it was a dream)