Chapter One

*Sonya point of view*

I was sitting on the rail when a boy with pink hair and a blue exceed and I teleported in front of them.
"You're the fire dragon slayer from fairy tail right?" I asked and smile at them.
"Yeah you're a dragon slayer?" he said.
"I'm Sonya. I'm a Celestial dragon slayer. I was wondering if you could take me to fairy tail I believe my twin in your guild." I said and put my hand out for them to shake.
"I'm Natsu and this is my buddy Happy sure we will." He said.
"I wish I could of have gone to Salamander boat," A girl said.
"Who Salamander?" Her friend asked.
"Well, only the famous fire wizard from Fairytail." The girl said.
I looked at Natsu and Happy then jumped off the rail and started flying as Happy made wing appear and wrapped his tail around Natsu and flew after me.
When I got above the boat I crashed into the roof and made it break and landed.
"Sonya..."Lucy said.
Then Natsu jumped down.
"Hey, I know you!"Lucy said.
Natsu then groaned and covered his mouth as he look away.
"I knew this was a bad idea, "Natsu mumbled.
"You are so lame!"Lucy said.
"Hey, what are you doing here Lucy?"Happy asked.
"Oh Happy! This jerk tricked me! He said he would get me into Fairytail"Lucy said, "Hold up. Since when did you have wings."
"He's an exceed, they look very similar to cats but they aren't," I said, Happy nodded.
"Hold on!"Happy said as he grabbed Lucy with his tail and flew away.
Lucy screamed in surprise.
"After them! We can't let them report this to the Magic Council!"Salamander cried.
"Prominence whip!"Salamander shouted as lasers of fire came out.
Happy dodged each flame easily as it flew toward them.
"That cat quicker than they look." Salamander said.
"Hey guys" Natsu said as the minions turned around and glared at the men.
The men beat up Natsu and try to hit me but I keep on dodging.
Aquarius then screamed and water came shooting out from her bowl of water and went straight for the ship but got Happy and Lucy as well.
"Hey! Don't wash me away with it!"Lucy yelled, "What the big deal? You think you could have tried not to sweep me up with the ship?"
"Oh that was an accident i didn't mean to get the ship or you Sonya, "Aquarius said as I walked up to her and I started to laugh then high five her.
"Wait! That means you were aiming for me?!"Lucy said.
"Don't call me for a while. I'm going on a week vacation with my boyfriend and he's hot," Aquarius said as she disappeared.
"You don't have to rub it in!"Lucy said.
"I got an idea! If the fish lady gives anymore trouble you can call me to take care of her!"Happy said and Lucy face palmed.
"I don't think i can handle much more of this stupid cat," Lucy said.
"So you claim to be a member of the fairy tail guild?"Natsu asked.
"So what is it to you?"Salamander said, "Go get him men!" his minion came running up to Natsu.
"So let me get a closer look at your face," Natsu said.
"Watch out!"Lucy yelled.
"Don't worry about Natsu, I should have told you easier but Natsu is a wizard too"Happy said.
Natsu hit the men out of the way.
"My name is Natsu. I'm a fairy tail wizard and I've never seen you before!"Natsu said.
"You gotta be kidding me, so Natsu is a fairy tail wizard," Lucy said.
"That mark on his arm this guy is the real deal Boca," Someone said.
"Don't call me that you fool!"Salamander said.
"I know him that Boca the prominence rumor have it he was kick out of the titan nose guild a couple of year ago because of his bad behaviour."Happy said.
"I have no idea what you're trying to do here buddy and I don't care if you're a good guy bad guy or what I'm not going to let you dirty the fairy tail guild's name," Natsu said.
"And what are you going to do about it, stop me," Boca said and used his fire magic.
"Natsu!"Lucy yelled and step forward.
I smirked and stopped Lucy.
"That the way it goes the bigger the talk the weaker the man," Boca said.
"Yuck this is so gross are you sure you're really a fire wizard cuz this is nasty flame I ever ate. yeah, thank you for the grub poser" Natsu said.
"What's going on here? Who is this kid?"Someone asked.
"Fire magic doesn't work on Natsu."Happy said.
"I've never seen anything like that," Lucy said.
"Now I have a fire in my belly and it's rushing to get out. here it comes Fire dragon roar!"Natsu said and cupped his mouth.
"Hey, bosa I swear I seen this guy before the pink hair the scaly looking scarf their no doubt about it he's gotta be the real one."Someone said.
"I hope you guys are paying attention, this is what a fairytail wizard can do. Here i come"Natsu said.
"He eats fire then uses it, i don't get it. Is it a kind of spell?"Lucy said.
"He has dragon lung that allows him to breathe fire and dragon scales to help him to dispose fire and dragon claws for attacking with fire. His fire magic is one the aat allows his body to take on all the qualities of a dragon it is an engine spell that rarely used anymore."I said and Happy nodded.
"Seriously, "Lucy said.
"This particular magic was already used to deal with dragons it is called dragon slayer magic."Happy said, "oh anyway Igneel was the one who taught it to him."
"That was a happy meal you're not doing too bad,I'm about to cook you like a smoked fish," Natsu said.
"You're going to do what to me?"Boca asked.
"You better be ready, Fire dragon iron fist!"Natsu said.
"Don't be silly Natsu everyone knows you smoke with smoke not fire."Happy said.
Some houses were destroyed.
"Oh wow that was amazing but he overdid it"Lucy said.
"Aye!"Happy said.
"Oh shut up cat"Lucy said.
The army comes up running toward Me, Lucy, Happy, and Natsu.
"The army!"Lucy said.
"Oh crap we gotta get out of here, "Natsu said and took mine and Lucy's hand and started to run while dragging us along.
"Where are you taking me!"Lucy asked.
"Come on you two said you wanted to join the fairytail guild didn't you, so let go!"Natsu said and Lucy looked at Natsu and smile.
"Aright!"Lucy said and I nodded and smile.

Thank you for reading!