𝐈𝐈 : wiki

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀sigyn iwaldidottír ( anglo-saxon: ᛋᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛁᚹᚪᛚᛞᛁᛞᚩᛏᛏᛁᚱ , elder futhark : ᛊᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛁᚹᚨᛚᛞᛁᛞᛟᛏᛏᛁᚱ )𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀sig, siggy (by loki), lady, darling, love (by loki)𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀goddess of fidelity, victory, and seiðr (aka magic / so...

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀sig, siggy (by loki), lady, darling, love (by loki)
𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀goddess of fidelity, victory, and seiðr (aka magic / sorcery), princess of asgard, queen consort of jötunheimr, aid of the harbinger
𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀sigyn freyjasdottír
𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀may 30th, circa. 967 AD
𝐚𝐠𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀1030s-1040s
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ⠀⠀⠀gemini
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⠀⠀⠀nordic
𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ⠀⠀⠀alicia vikander
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀allspeak ( most commonly spoken : english , asgardian (icelandic) )
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀cisgender female, she / her
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀queer
𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⠀⠀⠀goddess, babysitter, sorceress/ witch
𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀superhuman strength, speed, stamina, dense tissue, durability, healing factor (boosted with magic), longevity, agility, reflexes
𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀divine sorcery (witchcraft; spell casting; excelled, goddess of magic), energy/ astral projection, teleportation, illusions, siphoning (life force absorption & magic siphoning), transmutation, telekinesis, telepathy (memory alteration), divination, clairvoyance, psionic shields and blasts, magical awareness, binding (hint to her name of the incantation fetter), victory manipulation (limited for self and aesir/ excelled for humans)
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀loyalty (she's too loyal sometimes), emotions (she can be too emotional and takes this to heart often), passion (she can be too passionate), trust (trust issues), she often puts herself in harm's way to keep others from it, sometimes won't have the heart to kill/ maim someone, guilt, grief

 967 AD𝐚𝐠𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀1030s-1040s𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ⠀⠀⠀gemini𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⠀⠀⠀nordic𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ⠀⠀⠀alicia vikander𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀allspeak ( most commonly spoken : english , asgardian (icelandic) )𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨...

𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀ana de armas , olivia cooke (as alicent hightower; secondary) , young olivia hussey (young sigyn)
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀death metal wonder woman
𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ⠀⠀⠀steel blue, golden brown (she has complete heterochromia)
𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ⠀⠀⠀chestnut brown
𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀2c / 3a
𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀yes : ears, septum, potential nipples
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀two interwoven serpents (one green, one black; on left forearm), little red heart outline (behind left ear), fern (left rib, close to left breast), small old key (right upper inner arm), honeybee (right forearm), roses & leaves / little flowers (from right hip to right outer thigh)
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀aesir-vanir with jötun ancestry ( scandinavian by midgardian qualifications )
𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀asgardian, vanir
𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⠀⠀⠀five feet , eight inches
𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⠀⠀⠀340 lbs ( asgardians are thick boned and skinned ) / 154.22 kg
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀her eyes, little fanged teeth, very faint freckles

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀freyja njörddottir (mother), óðr (father, estranged, deceased), skaði (maternal grandmother), njörd (maternal grandfather), loki laufeyson (husband), thor odinson (adoptive brother in law), hela odinsdottir (adoptive sister in law)...

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀freyja njörddottir (mother), óðr (father, estranged, deceased), skaði (maternal grandmother), njörd (maternal grandfather), loki laufeyson (husband), thor odinson (adoptive brother in law), hela odinsdottir (adoptive sister in law), frigga allmother (adoptive mother in law), odin borson (adoptive father in law), laufey (biological father in law), farbauti (biological mother in law), narfi (son, unknown/ unborn/ deceased), váli (son, unknown/ unborn/ deceased)

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 ⠀⠀⠀enfp (a campaigner)𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀wooden bowl, lavender, old keys, doves, beads, ladybugs𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 / 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀fertility issues (such as difficulty to conceive before and ...

𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀wooden bowl, lavender, old keys, doves, beads, ladybugs
𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 / 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀fertility issues (such as difficulty to conceive before and after the birth of her son's/ daughter)
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 ⠀⠀⠀anxiety ( abandonment / attachment issues, thanatophobia ) , depression
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ⠀⠀⠀sigyn was born to freyja ( also known as freya / aphrodite (by the greeks) ) && her late husband , óðr ( also known to aztecs as ometecuhtli ) on the stormiest day in the history of asgard . óðr had left early in freyja's pregnancy with sigyn and died soon after, there was no reason as to why he left, he just did. freyja did love again but it would take a lot for her to do so. she occasionally blamed herself that her not doing enough was the reason her husband left her; that stuck with sigyn. she resented the man. sigyn was raised to be a lady but not to be underestimated ever, she was strong and her mother taught her well. sigyn was always skilled in seiðr since she was very younger and she learned fast. soon enough , her mother had nothing more to teach sigyn and she only continued to grow in ability and power . that is when the elder gods and the all father knew that she'd be named the goddess of seiðr ( magic / sorcery ). she met loki on asgard when they were young ( tweens/ teens in human years ?? ) and they only talked here and there. they became friends but as they grew and duties didn't interfere, they grew apart. they practically didn't know each other anymore. when sigyn became engaged to theoric, loki took quite a fancy in the lady and she secretly did too. she quickly knew that she did not love theoric nor did he love her as he said oftentimes. as soon as loki knew about that and how she had feelings for her, he confronted her and they compromised. they secretly began to court after a consummation together, trying their best to hide their secret romance that odin would so disapprove of as it went on and on. when the day before sigyn's marriage to theoric came, the two eloped in secret and loki decided to take matters in their own hands about theoric. the wedding took place and sigyn was to marry the crimson hawk but that did not happen; loki was disguised as theoric. odin offered sigyn an annulment, not knowing or not acknowledging the pair's relationship. she's denied and proclaimed she be loyal to the third born child of odin. that day, she was named the goddess of fidelity.

 that day, she was named the goddess of fidelity