Yoonmin ❶

*The chapters with the name 'yoonmin' will be chapters a little bit longer that will not contain the journal. I will write eveniments in the chapters named 'yoonmin'*

-Jimin P.O.V-

When I finished the lessons i called you to meet each other at the schools roof. I'm very nervous and my heart is beating very fast.
Finally on saw you coming, happy wanting to know what I had to tell you.

-Yoongi:Hi.. Why did you call me here? Something happened?..

I avoided your eyes at the first time but then I gained a little bit more confidence and I held your hand.You looked at me surprised, you were prettier than always.

-Jimin:Yoongi, since you came here I liked you very much, it's fine if u don't like me back.I feel like I had to tell you.

You let go of my hands and you looked at me in a disappointed way.I never was that scared than now.
I was usual confident but not I was really afraid about the situation.
You took my face in your hands and kissed me slowly.I was surprised and very happy. All my dreams became true.
I put my hands around your neck and you grabbed my waist. It was like a dream,I wish it never end but the air loss made us break the kiss.

-Yoongi:I like you too for some time. Hope it's ok..
-Jimin:It's fine, it's really okay, I mean it's splendid
-Yoongi: see you tomorrow, ok?

I shaked my head  and waved to you and you did the same.
The worst was that I saw Soyeon,a girl who liked you as much as I do.
I didn't get rid of her that easily, she was smart,but I will do it.. I just need to wait.