London here we come

Hello guys, sorry for late updating. i can't update the story due to some personal problems. and I will try not show much pictures.  Sorry for keeping you wait.

........................................................................................................

Oberoi music labels

Writer's Pov

Nandini reached to the office. She was talking to the assistant(Advik Khanna) about the meetings. When they were talking suddenly Nandini got a call from Shivaay. 

Shivaay: Hello Nanz 

Nan: Yes bhai, suddenly why you called me.

Shivaay: Nan actually I want to talk about the deal about the Indian band which will leave in our house.

Nan: yes bhai I know, what happened to that deal.

Shivaay: There flight will land in few hours so they will directly come to the off ice and talk about the deal and I will also accompany you.

Nan: That's great by the way what's the band name.

Shivaay: It's fab5

Nan: hello bhai I can't listen to your voice. 

Nan's pov

Ohh god due to some problem I can't listen what he said but leave it if bhai have chosed them they deserve this contract. I trust him fully. So  lets shrug it off. Suddenly my phone starts beeping. 

Nan: Hello, Nandini Oberoi speaking. Who is this.

Caller: Hello mam, I am principal of Elite High, there is a complain of your children can you immediatly come to the school.

Nan: Yes, for sure I am coming in 10 minutes. 

These children only knows to fight. just like their father. sometimes I think they are only his child *chukle. Leave it . I have reached to the school and straight away entered Principal's cabin. And saw my children are sitting in the chair as nothing has happen. This children. 

   Nan: Mia and Manan.

Man/Mia:  Hi Mom, how are you.

Pri: Plese take a seat mam

Nan: Thank you sir, can I know what is their complain

Pri: Manan and Mia were fighting with the students as always. I have given them enogh warning but they don't listen to me. Please try to explain your children. 

Nan: Manan, Mia will you care to explain me what were you fighting with them.

Man: Mom it was that Jack's fault he was troubling my dear sister.

Mia: Yes Mom it was not bhai's fault. That boy was saying that we don't have a father  and teasing you and bhai so bhai fight with him.

Nan: Manan and Mia I don't want to know it was who's mistake but we should not fight . Is that clear.  

Man/Mia: ok mom.

Pri: So as per me they won't do it again right.

Nan: Yes sir as I remember you al have half day today so can I take them with me.

Pri: Yes for sure, you can take them.

Manik's pov

At last we landed to London. I was felling a different felling that something is going to happen, bad or good I don't know it. My thoughts were by the children shout. London here we come they shouted in chous. We all were giggling exept that Soha , she was just rolling her eyes. I really hate her. But as she is our manager she can accompany us. Leave it, but suddenly a man came after us and asked,