Task 6: Proud

It's been a while since y/n has seen Class 1-A, many of them have been busy with their Provisional Hero License Exam as well as Hero Internships that followed right after

It's been a while since y/n has seen Class 1-A, many of them have been busy with their Provisional Hero License Exam as well as Hero Internships that followed right after. While many of the future hero's were off to their internships, Shinso was training with Mr. Aizawa to hopefully get into Class 1-A in the next school years. Y/n was alone, constantly going to class and then back to her room on the main campus.

Although Shisno and Y/n just got together she understands how bad he wants to be a hero. She respects him and allows him space when he needs it.

"Y/n you need to stop watching the-"

"BREAKING NEWS: Students from U.A.'s Class 1-A helped find a missing child that was being abused for making bullets. Not that much information can be released, but as we know from this recording, severe damage has been made. They are rebuilding the area now as we speak" Y/n's eyes were widening as she stared at the T.V. She saw many of her friends that have been close to her were hurt.

"Recovery Girl, when was this recording from?"

"Y/n it's not a good ide-"

"When?"

SIGH

"A week ago." Y/n got out of the bed she was laying on rushed to the Class 1-A dorms. She burst through the doors and stared at the class, including Shinso who was all in the common room who was being lectured by Aizawa.

"Y/n this isn't the time." She didn't listen to the teacher, she walked right past him and went straight up to Midoriya.

Gulp

She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and brought his face close to hers.

"What were you thinking." There was nothing but silence. The class was all looking at the girl in a state of panic, not even Bakugou knew what to do. "Answer me goddammit."

"Y/n we were doing our job that's it."

"Was I talking to you." Ochako tried to butt in but stayed silent after that remark. She shoved Midoriya down so he was now sitting on the ground. "As a hero it's your job to save lives. That doesn't mean sacrificing your own in the process."

"Y/n you need to calm down."

"Calm down. Now Hitoshi I'd think you'd be on my side of this. I mean you were there, you saw what happened too. So you can't tell me to calm down."

"Look you need to calm down y/n we're all here and we're safe now."

"Safe now. I'll show you what safe is." The little girl started to walk towards the red haired boy with a sense of bloodlust seeping out of her. A white scarf started to wrap around the girl's body especially around her mouth. Muffled screams could be heard until finally she was passed out. Shinsou went to the girls body and brought her into a tight embrace, putting her head onto his chest with his hand. The boy started whispering things into the girl's ear.

"I'm sorry kid. It just has to be like that."

"What was that about Mr. Aizawa." Tsu asked.

"I've never seen a darker side of y/n before." Denki added.

"I think it's only right if Shinsou tells the story."

"I can't... it's painful to even tell how much Y/n has been through."

"Y/k. F/n L/n is her name. She was born into a family line of scam artists that fooled anyone and everyone. Her father's quirk was 'Wish', giving any wish with the cost of a task to do. Her mother's quirk 'Prediction', where she can see into the future and aid or destroy the timelines. With their powers combined they make the ultimate unlucky quirk, 'Fulfillment'. Y/n's quirk works so that the task she completes will help guide the future into the right direction. Although it seems to be a holy quirk, it comes with a price. Depending on the severity of the task a punishment will be given out to her if she doesn't fulfil the command."

"So she basically plays god at a price..." Midoriya says out loud which makes everyone look at him.

"I still don't understand. Why did she get mad about us getting injured from our hero work."

"Has y/n ever told you what task she didn't complete?" Shinsou asked, still staring at the girls sleeping features.

"She hasn't told anyone, not even the teachers." Aizawa answered.

"That's a lie. She told me. Her last task last year was absolutely impossible. Only someone who didn't have a right sense of morality could carry out the task."

"It could've been that bad right?" Kaminari said, trying to enlighten the mood.

"Her last task was to murder her parents by her own hand." The class's eyes widened as they looked at Shinsou. "She couldn't do it and would always come to the park after school to cry about it. She'd always brush it off if I asked her, but I could see the truth that she was afraid. The end of the year was coming in a matter of hours and her parents were off scamming their targets because they were vigilantes. The day of the new year started and her parents didn't come home. She asked me to stay the night so I did. When she opened the door open to go to the park she saw her parents laying in the road with bashes and cuts. When she saw her parents a pain hit her and she fell ill without reason. There was a letter in front of bodies that said, "You can't play God, but God plays you." The investigators came and they thought it was best for her health and safety to leave her with the Heroes who teach U.A. I didn't just come here to be a hero, but to be there for y/n, as the only person who saw what happened."

The class was frozen in awe about the girl's story. They never knew how much pain could hold in one body. It was hard to hear that a quirk could bring so much destruction to a person's life.

"When she wakes up I want you to act like not a single one of you heard the story." After several minutes of processing the information the girl woke up.

"I'm so sorry I acted like that. I just didn't like seeing you guys hurt that's all." She said groggily as she was getting up from Shinsou. Midoriya came up to y/n and gave her a long hug.

"I'm sorry I won't ever scare you like that again." Y/n let go of the hug and got up and walked in front of the class. She took a deep bow.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused." Aizawa slowly walked to her, brought the girls eyes to his and hugged her in a tight and fatherly embrace.

"I'm so proud of you kid. You don't know how much you've done for me." He whispered into her ears. She smiled and hugged the older man back.

"Thank you, Shota." She whispered back. The day ended with some tears and a big group hug. The classes opinions about the girl haven't changed but expanded with their new knowledge.

A.N. I hope you like the series. We have only a couple left. I really hope you liked her backstory. I changed it a lot when thinking about it. I hope you have a lovely day/night and remember to always be PlUS UltRa. Author OUT

~Author-chan