Kai late bloomer ninja(part 8)

As iolos and his son planed an attack Kai and Kimino decided to strike first and they DOMINATED IOLOS EMPIRE!! They wiped out all their soldiers and killed Iruma iolos's son so iolos had to retreat Kai said to Iruma *what now you low-class sow*Iruma said
*uh-u-help father* Iolos said shouting * Iruma!!! You two will pay for killing my son you will pay with your own flesh!!! Kai said "tsk, as if" and iolos traveled to the hell, village of demon ninja's and their chief there is the devil king so iolos said to the devil king "devil king please help me my son is injured heal him with your dark arts, please!!" the devil king said "what will you sacrifice"

Iolos said, "I will sacrifice six of my seven hearts please heal him oh devil king please I'm begging to you!!" and the devil healed iolos son and iolos said to the devil king "oh thank you devil king oh thank you" and then Iruma woke up and his eyes went black and his father and the devil king sensed immensely POWERFUL lion and dragon power and then Kai and Kimino busted the gates of hell open and killed all of the demons even the high class except iolos, Iruma and the devil king and then Kai said, "you three will pay for killing my parents!!" and then Kimino's KI burst with power and she killed iolos and Iruma and Kai said "Kimino ill handle the devil king " and Kimino nodded and the devil king  said, "you think you can defeat me huh!!" and devil kings seven hearts were punched by Kai and Devil king said "H-ow," Kai said, "that's my revenge!!"

and then they got back to ninjeria which Kai and Kimino had four children, three boys, and one girl 

                To be continued...