Chapter 37

Pooja pov :

"Rishi" I called him cupping his cheeks "in this situation I can't choose rishi" I said tears rolled on my cheeks.

"Mom, dad, you are life to me but if you ask me to choose I can't" I said a sob escaped from my throat.

"If I come with you my parents won't live. If I leave you I can't live" I said putting my head on his chest.

While saying these words my heart was broken "choice is your's rishi. I can't choose" I said closing my eyes.

Slowly rishi pushed me "I love you pooja only you. I want your happiness" he said.

"I am not saying that I will be happy if you married someone and left me I am not that type of guy who sacrifice his love" he said rubbing his face.

"I am not saying this to make you feel guilty pooja. I am saying the truth" he said tears rolled on his cheeks.

"But if this is the last time-" he didn't complete his words grabbing my arms and kissed me pouring all his feelings in this kiss.

Slowly he pulled back "you told me to choose one thing right. I will always choose you over everything" saying this he left to downstairs.

I was statued where I was didn't move an inch. In my whole life I loose what I love.

Why this situation came!

Choosing family is wrong?

If I choose family is it mistake of choosing family over my love?

I wiped my tears and ran downstairs saw everyone was frozen on their spots.

I didn't understand what happen. I don't know what rishi told them. "Rishi" I called him walking towards them.

"He is saying that you agreed" mom said happily and hugged me tightly. I looked at rishi who is smiling but I see tears in his eyes.

"I am so happy for you. You make me proud while listening to my words" dad said patting my head but my eyes were on rishi. "Now we can do arrangements peacefully" mom said and left with dad.

"What is this rishi" sri asked me but rishi and I didn't break our eye contact. "I choose what makes her happy" rishi said.

"But pooja if our love was true I won't loose you. You will make your decision, you choose what you want before this wedding" he said I frowned.

"Now in this situation you want both love and family but there will be the time what you truly want and I will be wait for that moment" he said.

"I won't force or I will leave you" he said coming closer to me "my love for you is true and I trust destiny and my love" he said and left from there leaving me in thoughts.

Tears rolled on my cheeks Sri wrapped arm around my shoulder for support and took me to my room. Raj ran behind rishi. After we are inside of my room sri closed door I collapsed on floor crying.

"What should I do sri" I cried loudly "why every girl while face this situation" my eyes are so red and burning my head was spinning.

"How can I choose two of my life's" I asked closing my eyes. When I closed my eyes rishi face was appears breaking my heart.

"Pooja, don't think twice go with rishi" sri said to me "he will take care of you" she said "I know he will take care of me and I am ready to go go with him but think about my family" I asked her.

"They won't accept our love if we told and if I ran away with rishi how will they react" I asked her "our parents can't take it when their daughter betrayed them trust me it will kill them" I said.

"If I told them now they won't accept because they are thinking this is right for me. They trusted me sri it was my responsibility to make them happy" I said "while making another one suffer" she asked me.

"That is the problem. I can't make them both happy, I want rishi and at the same time I want mom and dad" I cried.

"Tell me Sri leaving mom and dad would make me happy if they die" I asked her she shook her head negatively "no right then how can I choose" I asked her.

"If I told them before this will never happen, but we didn't get time" I said and closed my eyes leaning against wall.

"He told me right. When time comes I choose what I truly want then wait" I said shutting my eyes tightly.

************

"Pooja" I hear suji voice she ran into my room "is it true?" She asked me I didn't say a word and sat on bed.

"What is all this mess. I will tell your parents about your love" she said and about to go I held her hand stopping her.

"Don't" i said she looked at me disbelief "sri told me" she said and sat beside me "this is wrong. You didn't even tell your parents yet then how can you sure that they won't accept your love" she asked me.

"I know. Dad promised varun family and he was man on his word" I said looking at my hands.

"Suji you are here" mom said coming into my room. "Your friend didn't let me apply mehndi on her hands tomorrow is her engagement make her understand" she said and placed mehndi cones on her hands and left.

"Do one thing" suji said after mom left "talk with Vivek" she said I frowned "he will definitely listen to you" she said. "What if he didn't?" I asked her.

She took my phone and give it to me "try" she said smiling at me. Asking vivek about this give life to my hopes.

I took deep breaths and searched for his number and found it. I dialled to his number.

"Hello pooja" he lifts the call I took deep breaths "Vivek can I talk with you a minute" I asked him looking at suji.

"Yeah sure" he said I closed my eyes praying for him to understand my situation.