PROLOGUE

"Look, i'm not saving you if you got yourself in trouble."
  "I have no choice. Besides, there's no one who is willing to do that job other than me."
" Yah! Are you dumb? Or perhaps you're just that easy type of person who will do anything for money?"

Karina stared at him with the look of being hurt. His words cut, deep into her soul.

  "Well, maybe I am. You don't need to involve yourself in this mess anymore. I'll somehow find my way to live even if it takes a lot of sacrifices."

Rang was clenching his teeth as he hears her words out. He is literally confused with the way she acts around him.

At times she would show her vulnerable side and depends on him. But now she wanted to do things on her own and is even willing to risk her safety.

"Fine, why do I even bother with a human like you."

He turned away from her sight and used his ability to move fast to leave that place in just a second.

---

Karina looked around her, a glimpse of hope still clung onto her heart. Hoping that Rang didn't leave her alone.

Alas, he did.

She silently cried. Trying to keep all her weaknesses inside, and let it cause pain.

No matter what circumstances, I will not let you die twice for another person.