Pillow Princess (Stosuh)

Not requested by anyone, I got the idea from one of me and my friend's conversations lol-
Kinks: None

Stephen rested his head on the pillow, letting out a long pleasured sigh as Hosuh slowly fingered him.

Whenever they had sex, the younger male was always so laid back, quite literally, and usually just relaxed and took it as his lover fucked him, leaving all the work to him.

Not that Hosuh minded. He found it rather cute. Stephen was just like his little pillow princess.

"Hos?" Stephen turned to face him. "Why have you stopped?"

Blinking, Hosuh realised he had stopped moving his finger. "Oh, sorry Stephen! I got distracted.."

The purple haired male hummed, laying his head down again. "That's ok, just don't let it happen again."

The older nodded, then resumed with the prepping, now adding a second finger to Stephen's tight hole.

He revelled in the quiet moan that this earned him and continued to gently fuck his boyfriend open on his fingers, curling his fingers to try and find that certain spot inside him to make him scream.

Hosuh knew he'd found it when Stephen's face shot up from the pillow with a gasp, followed by a long moan. "Ahh, Hosuh~"

Smiling, Hosuh slipped in a third finger and immediately began abusing Stephen's sweet spot with all three fingers, dick pulsing in his pants at the delicious sounds he let out.

The grey haired male soon pulled out his lube covered fingers and wiped them on the bed covers.

"Hosuh, hurry up and fuck me already, I need you~" Stephen begged. "And be rougher this time!"

"I'll try, but I'm not going to hurt you," He replied. "If it gets too much for you, what's the safe word, again?"

Stephen's face flushed, and he mumbled something unintelligible into the pillow.

"What was that?" Hosuh hummed, applying the lube to his length.

"P-Pineapple.." The younger stuttered, face flushing even more.

The older giggled slightly, moving back over to Stephen and pressing against his hole, not missing the way his breath hitched ever so slightly. "Good boy."

Slowly, Hosuh pushed inside, groaning in pleasure as he finally bottomed out, sighing deeply.

Stephen looked to be on cloud nine, eyes blown wide in pleasure as he let out a string of choked moans.

"You ok, Steph?" Hosuh asked worriedly, leaning in to check on his boyfriend.

This seemed to make the younger moan even more, as his toes curled in ecstasy. "H-Hosuh, nnn~"

After a couple seconds, Hosuh realised why he was moaning so much, as he was pressed right up against his prostate.

The older began moving slowly, purposely hitting against it just to hear the younger cry out his name. Just the sound of it was slowly driving him over the edge, and he knew both of them were close.

This was confirmed as Stephen groaned and pushed up against Hosuh, biting his lip. "Mmm..I'm so close, Hosie, I'm gonna cum~"

"Ugh, me too..~" The older moaned, biting down gently on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Fuck, Stephen~"

"Please, Hosie, cum inside me, fill me to the brim~!" He moaned.

And just like that, the knot in his stomach snapped.

Hosuh let out a loud moan as he came inside Stephen, hearing the other also moan as he came as well.

The two of them panted in exhaustion, trying to come down from their high.

After recovering, Hosuh pulled out and picked Stephen up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom. "Alright, let's get you cleaned up, ok?"

The younger hummed, resting against his lover's chest. "Mhmm.."

Chuckling at this, the older started running the bath and sat on the toilet lid, holding Stephen close and stroking his hair.

Others might think of Stephen as lazy since he didn't do much during sex. But Hosuh thought different. He was happy with whatever Stephen decided to do.

He was his pretty little pillow princess, after all. And he wouldn't change that for the world.

685 Words
Wow, this one is a lot shorter oof-