Chapter 4: I love you

JJ's POV:
I heard a sudden scream coming from the girls and I got worried,

"you okay girls?"

I asked they both replied yes and I felt relieved until I look over at Emily who was unconscious.

"EMILY, EMILY"

I screamed do something if you can hear me. With all her strength she squeezed my hand and then her gripped loosened, and she went unconscious. The driver had stopped to make sure we were okay, and call the ambulance Emily was the first to go since the truck directly hit her.

"She's flat lining we're loosing her"

a paramedic says I felt my heart ache and with that everything went black.

- 30 minutes later in the hospital -
JJ's POV:
I woke up in a hospital bed and my doctor standing over me making sure I was okay.

"You fainted but will be okay, and you have a few stitches so the damage from the car crash was minor I will get your discharge papers in a second."

I nod not knowing how to respond. Once I see the girls with the team I run over to them and we have a big group hug, but I can't think straight (A/N: see what I did there 😂😭 anyways not funny) my mind is only on Emily, what's going to happen to her? Tears are falling down my face and I can't help but scream, everyone lets go of me and just stands there while I hold my self rocking back and forth until Hannah came and wrapped her arms around me calming me down just like her mother would.

- 2 hours later -
Hannah POV:
The doctor came to speak with us to let us know that mum was out of surgery.

"The surgery was successful but she is still in recovery and hasn't woken up, be prepared for what you see Miss. Prentiss has a broken left arm, broken left leg, bruises, cuts, a couple broken ribs and more so I'd advise you to go in one at a time and to be very careful"

"Okay, thanks Dr. Torres" I say on the verge of tears.

*She waves and walks off*

- The conversation between them -
Hotch: I think that Hannah needs to go first, and
then JJ after that we'll figure out the rest

Everyone : okay

Me: JJ can you stay behind me while I'm in there I don't know what to expect, and I'm scared (Hannah whispers the last part so only JJ can hear her).

JJ: Of course (replies with a sad smile)

General POV:
When Hannah and JJ approach Emily's room, JJ stays behind at the door and as soon as Hannah steps into the room she breaks down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry this is all my fault, if I hadn't planned that girls day you wouldn't be like this we would be safe at home and not in a hospital bed with broken ribs, legs, etc I love you mommy."

She kisses the older brunettes head and walks out JJ was listening and grabbed the younger brunette into a tight hug
"it's going to be okay"

she whispers and the brunette calms down heading back to the rest of the team.

JJ's POV:
It was my turn to go in and when I did I almost broke down but I stayed strong and said what I had to say,

"Emily I love you and I don't know if you can hear me but I love you with all my heart, I love you being protective of the things you love, I love when you are thinking hard and you wet your lips a little with your tongue and I love the way your hair smells like vanilla but you smell like coconuts it's the perfect mixture I love your plain but cute style and the way your eyes sparkle when your happy or when your mad your oddly attractive it makes me squirm so you can't give up on me I've loved you since high school, you are my soulmate my everything and I don't know what to do if you don't wake up so please just wake up for the team, me, your child, Emily Prentiss please don't give up on me not now, not ever because I love you."

I kiss her head, and run to the bathroom but before I do I whisper,

"I'll be back my love."

Okay, here you go here is the next chapter I was feeling generous and decided to upload it so hope you like it, and what did you do for whatever holiday you celebrate?❤️
Words: 769