BTS prt2

Y/n's POV

After falling face first to the floor you pick yourself up. Tired and a bit dazed at what had just happened you return to your kitchen to prepare a little breakfast.

You make some omelette and eat with toasted bread and apple juice. Getting up to do some stretches you slipped and started another imagination after knocking your head down on the ground.

  Jimin's POV
I was walking to my room. In the BTS dorm and found a girl sleeping on my bed in a sweatpant and tank top. I walked up to her and shaked her a little.
"Hey, what are you doing here"
"Huuhh.. I'm sorry i slept here. I don't get why I'm here" she said slowly.
I walked towards the closet and threw a shirt at her.
"What's your name" I asked her. "I'm y/n and I live...i-i...I don't know where I live" she said panicking.
"Y/n" shaking her arm as she was dazed and staring at nothing. I was tired as she was already passed out. I carried her to Yoongi's room since my room because mine was so cold that she was shivering.

Yoongi's POV

I was very tired and asleep when a very short man with no jams carrying a-a girl walked into my room and dropped her on my bed. The movement woke me up , with a loud and irritated voice I yelled "Yah...jimin stob trying to sleep together with me on my bed....I didn't ask you to keep your room cold."!!!!.

Jimin looked at him as yoongi rolled over Y/n and slapped her chest. When his hands bounced back. He realised it was a girl not Jimin. " Hyung...that is a girl. I'm over here?" he said with sorry eyes. "What!?" I looked at Jimin and then saw a long haired girl sleeping beside me ...imagine the horror I felt. I apologised in my mind for hitting her neck. The reflex of this girl to slap my hand back and Jimin's sorry face made me mad.
"I found her. Let's go outside and talk about this hyung. My room was too cold and she looks fragile as she was shivering. Sorry!! ". Getting up from the bed I walked to Jimin pulling his ear as I dragged him out.

Y/n POV

Opening your eyes, the images of Jimin flooding your brain...J-jimin. Wait, wait, jimin of B-bts...omyg---osshhhhh!!. Jimin handed over a shirt to me.....!!!?
Armies would kill me, you thought to yourself as you pictured your death. You quickly look around and saw that you are in a different room. Huh?. This room is gray and the one I woke up in first was blue. Min yoongi??
I'm in Yoongi's room. Daebak!!.
You get up smelling the cologne of Jimin's shirt and a very warm bed. You enjoyed your sleep now you were thirsty and walked out of the room.

Jimin's pov

I am stunned as to how my hyung reacted. He pinched my young cheek and squeezed my baby fat face.
" Yah, why bring her to my room. Take her back home." A very frustrated Yoongi yelled.
I'm sorry I kept on saying to him but he wouldn't budge. I kept apologizing before she walked in looking at both of us.
"I'll be going home now thanks for the bed and the shirt." Y/n said . Hey don't worry im gonna send you home safely that's what Hyung wants.
"Thanks oppa" Y/n said to Yoongi and walked up to Jimin removing the shirt when she was stopped by Yoongi. 'Hey keep the shirt on please. Don't return it okay' he said with an awkward tone and smiled coldly.
I just watched as Yoongi hyung was blushing or rather acting very strangely but I didn't laugh. 'Ahemm, let's go Y/n'. "Okay,bye oppa let's go Chimmie". she said as she looked so skinny in my shirt.
'Bye hyung'.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
😊 hey guys, how is the holidays going , so please if this book gets 4 votes on just this chapter I'd publish the next chapter. Thanks😇😇