-10-

Christians Pov:

Finals are done and it is almost Christmas the teachers asked me to sing to start Vacation everyone had to drop their favorite Christmas song in a box and the one that was picked the most time that one I had to sing I was called up to Uncle Sev's classroom I walked in and saw the rest of the teachers standing there I walked up to them and saw the box with the song suggestions laying there unopened.

This is his outfit:

"Open it you still know the deal right if there is a tie you have to sing them both"Professor McGonagall said I nodded and opened the box

There was a tie so I had to sing  All I Want for Christmas is you from Mariah Carrey and Snowman From Sia.

"They are kidding right two of the most complicated songs to sing cause of the octaves and notes and they are completely different from each other"I asked/explained the teachers expect uncle Sev looked at me in wonder.

"What"I asked seeing them stare at me.

"How do you know this my boy"Dumblefloof asked.

"Do you really think that I will ask to sing without knowing how to sing are you dumb and without knowing my game"I said and he looked at me.

"I guess not"He said and the others agreed really he most be really stupid to think that but then again he isn't the most intelligent.

"Go do truth or dare now it is starting now isn't it"Uncle Sev said/asked.

I went to the Slytherin common room because this time it is there the teachers removed the password when we all started playing together so we can walk in every house like it was nothing.

"Hi guys sorry that I'm late I just had to talk with the professors about something"I said and they said we still had to start so that's what we did.

"Harry truth or dare"Nott asked.

"Dare"I said back

"Give Greengrass a make over make up and all a whole new look from Make  up to Nails to clothes and pants"He said I said and helped up Greengrass and asked her to follow me to the Gryfindor Dorms and asked her to follow me she did.