2

There wasn't much to say. His presence loomed over me, but I wasn't gonna be a coward and give in. I stood with my back to him, sighing loudly in hope he noticed that I wasn't giving him a care in the world.

"Turn around." his voice was cold, sounding louder due to the emptiness of the corridor. "I'm talking to you."

A scoff exited my mouth, but I complied, I spun around and met his expressionless face. The eye contact we kept was chilling, it was almost like it was a competition. And it was obvious he was waiting for me to crack first. But I wasn't going to do that.

After some silence, he looks me up and down, but not in the way your imagining. His face was full of judgement, disgust you might say. And God did it piss me off. All I wanted to do was to run over to this pale ass little shit and collide my fist with his face. But if I showed any evidence for anger, he would be happy that he had such an effect on me. So I stood my ground, and didn't provide an answer.

"Fine." he spat. "I'll get someone else to deal with you." His words ended with a sigh and the sound of retreating footsteps. I wanted to stay still, show him I wouldn't give in, but I knew I didn't want any other hassle either, so i looked up to face him. His eyes glared into mine, so much so it was like he was looking into my soul. But his eyes widened as he examined my state: my eyes bloodshot, powder on my shorts, hair tousled and a green tinted shine on my skin.

"Care to explain?" The prefect said, not looking up as his focus stayed put on my appearance. It was only a few moments later that I realised I didn't like the way he was looking at me, like he was degrading me. So I cleared my throat. "It's not a crime for wanting to use the bathroom."

He looked at me expressionlessly . "There is one in your dorm." I stood still as I bit the inside of my cheek, thinking of what to say next. His judging eyes that connected with mine were truly unnerving, making me want to escape from the situation as soon as I could. "Somebody was using it." I said with an accidental snide in my voice, which evidently angered him as I saw the expression on his face. His jawline tensed and he looked to the side, bringing his slim fingers to his forehead.

"House?" He still didn't look at me.

Stupidly, I let a feeling of sarcasm rush through my veins. Something inside of me wanted to crush him and certainly not let him think he has intimidated me. "Don't know."

But his head span faster to my direction before you could say 'lightning'. The rage that was there before had certainly built up, making me hold back a gulp, just then he started to take steps towards me, but I still stood without budging. "You think you're funny?" venom seeped through his words. "I will wipe that smirk right off your coked up face."

Shit. Fuck.

He brought up the drugs.

Quickly, the smirk fell from my face, which gave him a bigger one. "Yeah." he scoffed, "I can see you've infiltrated yourself with cocaine and who knows what else." A look up and down scan of my body by his eyes was enough for guilt to hit me like a truck. But with guilt came anger, a feeling which I didn't have good control with. "Don't you dare judge me." My teeth gritted and my fists clenched, and his eyes followed my every movement.

"And don't you dare threaten me young lady." His gaze was now locked on me, and my cloudy eyes watched him creep closer to me, slowly. "I don't think you remember who I am."

Jesus it was so obvious he was trying to break me. He planned every move to be a tactic to make me feel small, to make him feel in control. It was also obvious that it worked most of time, that his ways were great to manipulate other girls in the year. But he would be stupid to think I would let him tear me down.