chapter 5

Lins pov

It was at least 4 am, and I suddenly woke up with a craving for chocolate chips. I tried to creep out of groffs sleeping arms, but he being a light sleeper, woke up. "Babe, where are you going, it's like... 4 30 am." Groff said. "I'm craving chocolate chips." I told him, getting out of bed. "No, you lay down, I'll get them." He stumbled to his feet, and I turned on the tv. I quickly turned it to prime video to watch rock of ages (I reccomend watching. Seriously it's about the 80's, and more specifically about the burbon room on sunset strip. There's two gay guys soo.) When Jon walked back in with the bag of chocolate chips. I smiled gratefully at him when he handed me them. "You know you didn't have to." I tell him. "Well, I don't have to do a lot of thing, but i do them anyways." He said shrugging. "Have you ever seen rock of ages?" I ask him, throwing a handful of chocolate chips into my mouth. "No." He replied. I gasped loudly and said "go get some coffee, I'll pause it. We're watching it before we go to rehersal." I tell him. He nodded and got up as i paused the movie. He came back quickly with two mugs of coffee. I began to play it when one of my favorite songs from it came on.
"Not a dime, I can't pay my rent
I can barely make it through the week
Saturday night wanna meet my girl
Right now I couldn't make ends meet

I'm always workin', slavin' every day
Gotta get a break from that same-old same-old
I need a chance just to get away
If you could hear me think this is what I'd say

Don't need nothin' but a good time
How can I resist
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time." I sang. Jon looked at me and told me "You have a beautiful voice." I smiled at him as Lonnys part began.
"Say I spend my money on women and wine
I couldn't tell you where I spent last night
I'm real sorry about the shape I'm in
I just like my fun every now and then

I'm always workin', slavin' every day
Gotta get away from that same-old same-old
Oh I need a chance just to get away
If you could hear me think this is what I'd say

Don't need nothin' but a good time
How can I resist
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time." I sang with a fake British accent. He laughed at me and I snuggled into him. "He's my fave character by far." I tell him. (Same, Lin, same.)

Time skip cause you can watch it and I aint giving it away.

In the end, it was 6:38 and I was still tired. I continued to eat my chocolate chips. "That was amazing... why didn't I watch that sooner?" He asked me. I just chuckled. "That's exactly what i said." I replied. He smiled and I got up. "I'm bored babe." I tell him. "Well we need to get down to rehearsal soon anyways." He said.

Time skip

With a relatively good rehersal day, only having to throw up twice from morning sickness, I was happy. The only thing that was off was that Jonathan was no where to be found. He's probably at the store, we did need food after all It was good. Until i revived a phone call.

"Hello, is this Lin manuel miranda?" Asked a telephone operator.

"Yes?"

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but your boyfriend was just in a car crash. He is alive, and is very lucky, sir. We need you down here as soon as possible. I can't give you all the details until you get here."

I felt my legs go numb and I automatically fell to my knees on the floor.

"Ok, I'll be there soon." I say, shedding a tear. I heard the beep of someone hanging up, but i was frozen. I sat on the floor before coming back to my senses. I grabbed my car and made my way to the hospital.