(1) suffer in silence

it was 11:42 am when I decided so stream. I had gained a little bit of a following over the months  and I was proud of it. I currently had 9k subs on twitch and 11k subscribers on YouTube, which was pretty good for only have been streaming for 3 months. I booted up my pc and tweeted out that I was going to be streaming. after about 30 minuets of streaming i got a donation from someone I would have never expected.

      sapnap has donated $10

'heyy check dms :D' 

 the message read out. I sat there shocked for a second before snapping out of it and finally gaining the courage to say something. "thank you for the $10 sapnap and I will check them right after the stream. after about 30 more minuets of streaming I decided to call it a day.  "ok chat I think I'm going to call it a day  thank you so much for tuning in have a good night love yall!".  after closing down my pc and drinking some water i remembered the message from sapnap about checking my dms so I opened my phone and checked my dms only to see I have a request from sapnap. I excepted it and said read the messages.

sapnap 

hello there!

tu3sday

heyyy to what do I owe this pleasurer of talking to you ?

sapnap 

so me, dream, and George were talking and we thought that you were funny and pretty cool and we were wondering if you want to Collab with us soon ?

tu3sday

omg that would be awesome !!

sapanap 

ok!! ill add you to a groupchat with the rest of them so we can work out the details 

tu3sday 

cool beans :)

I was utterly shocked at what he had just said. why would such great content creators want anything to do with me? I don't know. I was brought out of my thoughts by a notification from my phone.

'sapnap has added tu3sday to the chat'

dreamteam+tu3sday    

dream, georgenotfound, sapnap, tu3sday  

dream

hey tu3sdayy its nice to meet you!

georgenotfound 

sapnap I had no hope that you could actually put it off but here she is !

nice to meet you !!

sapnap

that hurt George you should have hope in me more often 

tu3sday 

heyy guys its niceto meet yall too !

sapnap 

tu3sday, did you really just say yall unironically ??????????

tu3sday

yes. yes i did 

sapnap