Took my talents to Youtube

👀👀👀👀

If you still have this book in your library, you're loyal af!

Hey y'all 👋🏾👋🏾 I hope this message finds you happy and healthy.

No, this book will not be updated anymore, but I am working on on new book that's better and will be released on here. Can't wait to share it!! 😬🙃🙃

But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to let you'll know what else I've been doing with my time and to invite you to join me on this journey if you're interested!!

As you'll know, I took this book down mainly because I just didn't care about the characters anymore. I had lost my passion for writing trying to write this book for you'll, but in turn the quality wasn't good to me.

Since I've left wattpad, I've taken some time to reflect and regained my passion for writing, while also finding a new hobby. NAILS!! I've created a YouTube channel to showcase my journey as a beginner learning how to do nails. I just started uploading 2 weeks ago and I've been consistently uploading.

If you'd like to follow me on this new journey, my YouTube name is: Nailmeshawn
I'm also on Instagram and TikTok under the same name.

Link in the MM is the video that was uploaded today!!

I know y'all follow me for my writing, and I'll be back with more of that. But if you're interested, I hope you'll follow on this exciting path!!

Talk to y'all soon,

XOXO

Shawnee