Distractions

*TW: sexting & JJ being quite spicy*

"Y/N? Hey, we're about to land." I opened my eyes to see Emily in front of us, her hand moving away from my shoulder. "You fell asleep. Nobody wanted to wake you, both of you guys looked tired."

"Thanks Em. And don't worry about JJ, I'll wake her up."

Emily nodded and walked away, and I moved my hand down to JJ's shoulder, squeezing it lightly. "Hey, babe. We made it."

"Hm?" JJ's eyes fluttered open, looking up at me.

"We're about to land."

"Oh. I didn't realize-"

"It's okay. I sent the notes I took to your tablet."

JJ sat up, still decently close to me. My hand fell to the small of her back and ran my fingers caress the little bit of skin that was peeking out of her shirt. I felt her shiver but she did good at keeping her composure, only biting her lip the slightest bit so only I noticed. She leaned back so she was close to me and turned towards my head, getting as close to my ear as she possibly could.

"We're gonna have a little fun on this case since I couldn't fuck you tonight like I wanted to. If you're a good girl, maybe I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."

My grip on her back got tighter, and I could tell that she was smirking even if I couldn't see her face.

JJ is going to be the death of me, I swear.

After our little encounter on the jet, I seemed to have calmed myself down enough to focus on what Spencer and I needed to focus on. Considering what JJ had said to me on the plane, I was glad that I had remembered to grab my personal cell phone and not my work phone. We had made a promise to each other that we wouldn't do any relationship texts on our work phones, and I really hoped that she remembered to bring her personal phone.

"So, what are we thinking?" I set my phone face down on the table, knowing that Spencer did not want to see the texts that JJ was going to send to me.

"Did you get a good look at the files on the plane?"

"Yeah, one of the witnesses, Mrs. Scott said she remembers a black van blocking her just as she saw Lillian leave the house, it might be worth it to take her in for a cognitive interview."

"She saw a van blocking her vision?" Spencer raised his eyebrow. "None of the others said anything like that. She's the one who seems to remember the most, which could mean she might have potentially seen something that she didn't realize she sa-"

My phone buzzed, as did my watch. "Sorry, just my plant sitter. Go on."

"She saw something that could potentially lead us to finding who took Lillian." my phone buzzed again. "Do you need to text the sitter back?"

"Nah, she can wait."

Spencer raised an eyebrow. "I'd text her back if I were you. She seems to really need your attention."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah, she's probably just sending me pictures of a new leaf my bamboo stick grew or something."

It most definitely was not a picture of a new leaf.

"Y/N?"

"Sorry, one second."

[ my dove - 3:45am ] you aren't allowed to touch me or yourself at all today while i text you everything i want to do to you the next time i get you into bed.

[ 3:47am ] oh-

As Spencer rambled on about his theories, I couldn't help but think about what JJ meant by the text that she had sent me. What could she have possibly meant by that? There was more than what she showed me over the past four months? She couldn't possibly get any hotter. She was the type of woman who on the outside didn't look like someone who could do what she did in the bedroom. I was absolutely amazed at how she knew how to make me feel like I was floating, like I was in the clouds. My body exploded every time we were together, and it made me feel absolutely amazing. It astonished me how talented that woman was, and I longed for her, even when we were in the same room. It was insane what this woman did to me.

"Y/N?"

"Hm? Sorry." I looked down at my tablet. "So, we have the neighbor coming in to do the cognitive interview?"

"Yeah, Hotch said she'll be coming in about an hour or so. Are you sure you're alright? You're blushing."

"I'm fine. Do we have anything else?"

"We won't know until we get the cognitive. Hotch and Rossi are still at the scene interviewing, and Emily just called with information about what's going on over at the house. They're bringing back Lillian's iPod and school laptop to see if there's anything Garcia can find on the hard drives."

"Okay, cool. I'm uh... I gotta pee, so I'll be right back."

I grabbed my phone and sped walked to the bathroom, locking myself in the stall furthest from the door.

[ my dove — 3:52am ] oh if only i could see you naked on the jet, squirming in the bathroom and calling out my name. would you like that, dove?

I had to stop myself from moaning, squeezing my legs together.

[ 3:54am ] jesus, babe. there's a lot more to you than i ever imagined

[ my dove - 3:55am ] believe me, y/n, i'm more naughty than anyone thinks. where are you right now?

[ 3:55am ] bathroom. can't stay in here for long or spencer's going to get suspicious.

[ my dove - 3:56am ] mmm the things i could do to you laying over the bathroom sink... just like what we did the other day... would you like that?

[ 3:57 am ] like? you think lowly of me, jennifer.

I chuckled quietly to myself  before I flushed the toilet, sticking my phone back in my butt pocket. I went back over to Spencer, who was speed reading through the files once again.

"Sorry. Too much soda earlier." I sat back down.

"I know you're texting JJ, Y/N. You don't have to hide it from me." Spencer eyed me over his file as he chuckled. "By the way, they're five minutes away. Be ready to fill them in on what we found."

"For sure."

I sat back down and grabbed my tablet, opening it and going back to the PDFs, grabbing my laptop and opening it as well so I could try and do some research on the area around us, hoping I would be able to get into this unsub's head.

"Spencer, have there been any other missing children taken in the same fashion?"

"I believe so. I'm going over a previous case right now that is currently unsolved, the kid went missing a week ago. Jude Laurens, age 10. Went missing in the Greenfields neighborhood around six pm."

I pulled up the same map I was looking at and casted it to the screen, making a mark where the neighborhood was. "Anything else?"

"Mmm... it looks like a Lauren Star, 13,  went missing at the beginning of the month a few neighborhoods over in Kirk Grounds Private Neighborhood. Went missing around six pm as well."

"So, he takes kids ages 10-14 in this general area," I started, drawing a circle around the area I was talking about. "Which means he either lives close, or he knows the area well enough for it to become his comfort zone."

Spencer looked over at me. "He must know the area well enough, considering how comfortable he was taking these kids in daylight."

"He must know them somehow." I bit the end of my apple pen, trying to figure out how the kids could be connected. "School teacher? Babysitter?"

"Possibly." Spencer wrote the ideas we spitballed down on the whiteboard. "It's someone who's easily trusted by kids as well."

"Party clowns? Other parents in the neighborhoods?"

"We're missing something."

"Definitely."