2 - Lying Lucas

Q: Harry Tomlinson or Louis Styles?
-
-

Harry woke up first, like normal, and smiled when he felt Louis' arm wrapped around him. Louis may be smaller but Harry's was always the little spoon. Harry carefully climbed out of Louis' grip being sure he doesn't wake up his sleeping husband, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once Harry was done, he walked out with a towel wrapped loosely around his hips and over to his closet to grab a suit. "Mmm I like the view." Harry heard Louis mumble from the bed behind him, he chuckled lightly and turned to face a sleepy looking Louis.

"Good morning." Harry smirked and dropped the towel leaving him naked in front of Louis before grabbing a white shirt.

"Don't tell me you're going to put your pants on last." Louis groaned as he rolled over and shoved his face into the pillow as Harry laughed and did the buttons up on his shirt. "Stop teasing and go back into the bathroom if you're going to do that." Louis mumbled with his face still in the pillow.

Harry finished getting changed before Louis rolled back over to look at his husband who was now fully clothed.  "I've gotta go soon, so I will see you later tonight" Harry smiled and walked over to Louis and kissed his forehead, he was about to pull back when Louis pulled him back down and kissed his lips harshly. "Nope sorry, love, gotta go." Harry smirked and pulled away from Louis before kissing him quickly once more and walking downstairs. 

Louis fixed his 'problem' then he went back to sleep for another 30 minutes before his alarm went off telling him he needed to get ready for work. He groaned and got out of bed so he could get changed.

Once Louis was ready, he walked downstairs and saw Harry's test papers he marked last night on the counter, Louis smirked and walked closer to pick them up. He sighed and sat down on the chair with the papers in his hands, he really wanted to go and sit in Harry's lecture again, he loved listening to Harry talk about something he likes doing, but then again he should just give Harry the papers and leave for work. But Louis can't just walk into Harry's class if the students are in there, half of the students have seen him already and it will confuse them if he suddenly appears as Harry's husband.

He decides to sit in Harry's lecture one more time, just once. Maybe.

Louis takes the papers and gets into his car with a bubble of excitement in his stomach as he drove towards the university of London.

Traffic was slow making Louis anxious, what if he was so late that Harry saw him, what if he wasn't looking away from the class?

When Louis arrived he quickly walked into the school and hid behind a taller guy as he walked to the same seat he sat in yesterday. "It seems like you want to get a speech from professor Styles." Lilly laughed when she saw Louis sit down.

Louis just chuckled and sat further back in his seat as Harry was still looking down at his desk. "Oh I've just realised, nobody knows you yet." Lilly laughed as she turned around so she was facing Emma and the jock from yesterday. "So Emma this is Lucas." She said and Emma smiled at Louis before Lilly started talking again. "This dickface is Tanner, Tanner this is Lucas." The jock from yesterday nodded at him. "And next to Emma is Lexi. Their pronouns are they/them." Lilly whispered the last part as Lexi smiled at Louis.

Then the guy in front of them turned around and scowled at Lilly. "And I'm Kevin, but none of these hoes were going to introduce me." Kevin smiled at Louis and I laughed a little before Tanner spoke up.

"Oh shut up Kevin, go fuck professor Styles."

"Gladly" Kevin smiled and turned back to face the class as Harry started talking.