Help

Deans POV
I stayed with Jordan for a few days and Sam when back to the bunker. I got to know Parker a little more and he's a get kid, he's smart, kind, and like to share his food with me which by the way is a plus.

Jordan's POV
Dean and Parker are so great together but I don't know if Parker is going to be mad when he finds out that Dean has to leave soon and that we might not see him again. Because I want him to have a normal life and having Dean here might change that for him because who knows how many things are after him and I don't want that for Parker.
Later
Me, Dean, and Parker went to a park for Parker to run around and so I can tell Dean that I don't want him here anymore. "Go ahead Parker play, me and Dean will be here ok" ok Mommy, Bur Dean" he runs off heading to the slides. "Dean can I talk to you" "of course, sweetheart" we sit down on one of the benches "ok ,umm, Dean I don't want you here anymore" I was looking down and my legs in sadness "what why" " because your a hunter that hunts all the time and who knows how many things are after you and I don't want that for Parker and that's why I'm moving and chasing my name, so you don't go looking for me ok" "wow ok but your a hunter too why can't you just quit" "because I don't hunt like you, I only go two times a year, I don't hunter every week like you ok, I'm just looking after my kid and you need to get back to Sam, you can't just be going back and forth between me and Sam" I am trying to hide my tears coming out of my eyes, it hurts doing this to him but I need to stop thinking about what I need in my life but what's best for Parker. "So how much longer until Sam comes to pick you up" "uhh two more days" "ok then that gives you time to say goodbye to Parker" "WHAT, HELL NO" "DEAN YOUR NOT HIS FATHER, SO YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR HIM, OK, JUST STOP" we were yelling at each other and just stood there looking at each other, Parker runs up "Mommy can you go home now" I leaned down to Parker's height "Yea baby you can go now" we just walked off to my truck.