Jensen - First meeting him

It was your first day on set as a extra for the tv show Supernatural. You never really watched tv so you had no clue what you were getting yourself into with this new gig.

You arrived on set at about 6:00 am. When you first got there you soon learned that you were the only new person for this episode. All of the other extras already knew what they were doing as they had been a extra on Supernatural before.

After one of the PAs had showed you around the set a bit and to your trailer, you got settled in and started to get ready for you long day ahead of you.

You already had you costume for the day in the trailer with you. So being productive, you had decided to start getting changed and then look over the script once again.

All of a sudden the door to your trailer was opened. Your eyes suddenly met with the most blue eyes you had ever seen in your life. After locking eyes with the mystery person, there eyes started to look over your body. You then took the chance you look over the mystery man standing in front of you.

Suddenly, you realize that you still don't have a shirt on, as you were changing. Very quickly you slip on your characters shirt. The mystery then speaks up.

"I'm so sorry for walking in on you, I thought this was a different trailer. "

"It's alright, don't worry about it."

"By the way, the names Jensen. I play Dean Winchester on the show. You are?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I play one of the extras in the bar scene today."

"Oh cool which one?"

"Well according to my outfit I think maybe I'm Dean's one night stand for this episode."

"Oh well I guess I'll be seeing you later."

"Ya, see ya!"

He then walks away and you then feel a blush coming across your face. He was so hot.