prologue

The sun was shining brightly in the sky. A couple walked together deeply in love with one another. Each wandering the woods as the picked plants. Not any random one but medical plants. Yes this couple were herbalists.
The love filled air was ruined when the sound of small footprints were heard as the couple turned.
A small toddler with short beautiful curly blue hair and big blue sparkly eyes ran over as she giggled before tripping and falling before laughing as she handed them a mushroom.
The parents frowned as the mushroom was a death cap.
"How many times do we have to tell you that this is not the mushroom we're looking for "the father said sternly. The small child frowns as she looks down.
"sorry"She said quietly.

This was a strange family. When the child whom the parents named Boni would make a mistake she would be scolded but when she did something right she would be neglected. Even so the small child did not know that this wasn't the way to raise children.
Especially when in public they would act like the perfect family.
Though Boni was quite strange. No kid had her hair color and some elders claimed her to be something dangerous and to get rid of her immediately.

The parents who wanted more us time then kid time thought it wasn't such a bad idea