Dragon?

The family walked towards the castle as Boni looked up at the huge destroyed area. She held her stuffed elephant close to her as she looked at her parents.
"S-s-so why we here?"The toddler asks. The parents turn to the child which they regretted having.
"To find a very rare plant" the mother said. Boni smiled slightly as they entered.
"Okay let's split up. I'll go west, honey you go north and Boni you go south"the father said as he pointed in the direction of the train.
Boni was hesitant as she went the direction she was told.
She was walking around looking for a plant.
"Mr special plant where are you?"she said looking under rocks before something shiny took her attention. She paused seeing a gold coin. She walks over to it as she picks it up.
"pretty..."she said before seeing a trail. She tilts her head as she picks up each coin and puts it in her elephant pouch.
She turns her head as she paused now seeing jewels as she picks them up as well.

She thought it was candy.

She then paused picking up the last coin before finding a giant room full of gold and jewels as well as treasure.

She was amazed before pausing now wanting to show her parents. She dumps out the gold and jewels.

She turns to the exit but paused seeing crimson red eyes glaring into her as she whimpers.
The Golden Dragon growls as they enter the trove making the small child back away as tears filled her eyes as she hides her face.

Suddenly the dragon fell causing the ground to snake. Boni turns seeing there leg having a rather large sword stabbed inside as blood painted the gold.

Boni frowns as she walks over. To the dragons leg. She grabs the sword the dragon growls as she looks at them nervously before pulling out the sword. A loud roar of rage and pain where heard as the child covered her ears.
"shhh Dragon "she says as she places her elephant in front of the dragon's snout.
"this is Monkey D. Luffy and he's gonna be king of the pirates" she said quietly. "he also keeps me safe so maybe he'll help yoi feel better"she said shyly. The dragon hunched an eyebrow as he looks at the elephant with a straw hat.
She grabs some mushrooms and mashed them up before she made some medical treatment for their wound. She walks over to the leg as she looks at the dragon.
"this might hurt a wittle bit"she said. The child placed the medicne on the leg as the dragon growls before she finishes applying the medicine. Just as she finished the wound suddenly healed itself as boni's eyes widen.
The dragon lifts their head also shocked as they stand up trying out their leg. No pain at all.
The dragon turns to the child as he Huffs blowing smoke against her as she smiles.
"oh I have to go mommy and daddy might get worried bye bye dragon"she said as she waves leaving.
The dragon sat down bewildered their tail tapping confused. They  noticed that bonu had left her elephant as the dragon looks at it and sighs. But then again the child reminded him of someone he knew in the past.

"mamma daddy! I'm here where you worried"boni said as her parents turn as the gave her a frown.
"sure honey we were "her mother said slightly annoyed as the father groans
Boni giggled as she followed behind as she smiled humming softly.

The parents sigh as the looked at eachother nodding about their last resort

Fire fall