~ Intro ~

Hi guys,

To be honest I never thought I'll write here on Wattpad like EVER.

NEVER EVER.

But Covid does weird things to people and my imagination has been going wild. So I wanted to write it down and share it with you guys.

Just a few things:

I have a wild dirty imagination so expect anything

The characters I write are based on the people around me.

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY ON ME.

No hating. Like at all.

The main character has the dirtiest potty mouth ever.

There will be smut. I'm still figuring how I'll write it BUT THERE WILL BE SMUT.
If you don't like it DON'T READ.

I'm Catholic and the main character in the book is as well, but she doesn't really follow the 'rules'. Just expect unexpected things when she talks about anything religious. I don't want to offend anyone BUT I'm just warning you.

The main characters love interest is FUCKING SOFT. Softer than a marshmallow like ughhhh so cute.

My characters are all of different backgrounds - they're based on the people I'm surrounded with.

IMPORTANT

DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK. LIKE PLEASE DON'T
It took a lot of courage to even write and share this story .
PLEASE DO NOT COPY just use your own imagination the LORD FUCKING GAVE YOU
swear to everything if I see a replica of this book without my notice I'll...

I'll most likely be sad ~ if I could I would slice your boobs off or rips your balls off but that won't happen cause I don't know where you live.

So you'll just end up making me feel hella depressed. So please don't. Thank you.

Ok now that that's done I hope you enjoy this book.

Byeee