👉🏻f a n m e e t i n g👈🏻

"but-what do I do??? what do I give to them?? what do I-"

I got cut off by my best friend, Ahrin, as she spoke on the other line. "Just be casual! it's your first time meeting the boys, you don't want to embarrass yourself in front of them, do you?" She teased through the phone. Even though she wasn't here to see, I still vigorously shook my head side to side

"n-no! Of course not!" I stared at the floor of the subway, sticking out my bottom lip as she just chuckled-probably knowing what I was doing already. I was going to the StrayKids fanmeet, I've been stanning StrayKids ever since pre-debut.  Ahrin also stans StrayKids, if she wasn't on vacation with her family right now-she'd be right besides me, ready to go to the fansign

At first I wasn't sure about stanning StrayKids, but then I realized, I was basically there with them through thick and thin while they were trying to debut? So it would be pretty cruel to just walk away from that.

"then be yourself, and if you don't like yourself-then sorry I can't help you. But hey! I gotta go help my cousins make food. tell me how it goes, okay?"

"okay" I sighed, not really satisfied with the answer she gave me compared to the many questions I asked her.

"and have fun, okay? bye, love you" she rushed, I could hear her and her cousins bickering wether to add more seasoning to the soup or not.

"bye, love you too" I answered, blowing a kiss into the phone as I heard the sound that indicates the call is over come out of the phone.

I pulled my phone away from my ear, dropping it to my lap as a loud sigh left my lips once again. "how do I do this..? I'm probably going to make a bigger fool of myself" I mumbled to myself, closing my eyes, I pinched the bridge of my nose as my head threw back. Honestly I was fine with the other members, I was comfortable with them. But Seungmin, my bias-I don't know how to handle not fainting in front of him

should I prepare what I'm going to say to him before hand? I thought to myself, staring at the ceiling of the subway. Yeah I should, so I don't make a fool out of myself.
I got out my black sharpie from my handbag, pulling the cap open and placing it on the back of the sharpie so it's not bothering me while I'm writing on the palm of my hand.

'hi, I got you a couple of gifts in my backpack. here, try them on. I got you a head band that looks like theirs a heart halo around your head-I made it myself, a bubble shooter and a small robot puppy! y'know, because your a puppy and all'

I was doing well so far, writing my thoughts and 'speech' onto my hand like a high schooler who didn't prepare for a presentation. But then I heard the speakers say that it was my stop to get off. I made sure I had all my stuff, including my backpack, phone, my album, and other necessities before getting off the subway.

at the fansign event

"I'm so nervous..are you?" The girl next to me in line said, she looked around my age, pretty, like those kind of girls that are well known but only have a few close friends.

"y-yeah same...I'm most nervous about being face to face with Seungmin. He's my absolute bias and I think I'm just gonna make a fool of myself when i talk to him" I chuckled awkwardly, clutching my album to my chest as she nodded.
"yeah...me too. My bias is Leeknow, he looks so cute today!" she grabbed my arm, not harshly, like she was getting excited. she pointed to Minho who was first in line.
He currently had a star headband on with a few bracelets on his wrist. He indeed did look cute today.