Wednesday 4:58am- 8 weeks pregnant

I laid in the bed uncomfortable feeling the pain of the baby as Tae rubbed my stomach half sleep. "It hurts!" I pouted again as tae just hummed.

"Well I don't know what to tell you baby you've been complaining all night!" I furrowed my eyebrows and moved his hand from my stomach turning the opposite way of his figure.

I heard him sigh and after a while I finally fell
asleep on my side beneath the covers.

8:12am
I woke up feeling pain again and went downstairs to watch Tv to relax more "why are you causing mommy so much pain and your still so little.." I said as a tears escaped my eyes.

I took a sip of my smoothie and downed my prenatal pills rubbing my small grown belly when Kook texted me.

Kookie

Why haven't you been visiting me lately are you hiding something from me????

Nooo I've just been busy big brother I'll visit you today is 10am good?

Do dogs bark?
...Yuna give koo back his phone

Lol how'd you know it was her?

You don't talk like that but I'll see you soon I need to wake up Taeee

Ok <3

I threw my phone on the couch cushion beside me and threw my head back on the couch again "I'm so tired..and hungry" I went upstairs into our bedroom to Taehyung.

"Baby wake up!" I said shaking his arms making him groan "baby you had me up all night let me sleep in please"

"I wasn't that bad..." i whispered offended as I dressed myself in Tae's baggy sweatshirt and I wore my sweatpants and sneakers.

I made my way downstairs and I grabbed the keys heading out to get a quick breakfast then to see JungKook.

10:45am
I walked into see kook and hugged him trying to not make our stomachs touch at the same time since I wasn't ready to tell him about my pregnancy.

"Kook your so overdramatic I saw you 2 days ago" I sat sitting on the couch he chuckled as I took a bite of the grapes I just bought.

Me and kook chatted for a while before I got a text from Tae.

My love 🥰

Where'd you go baby?
I'm with kook

Why didn't you tell me you were leaving

Because you basically told me to leave you alone so I left because you were grumpy

Anyways did he see your bump?

No I'm wearing baggy clothes

Ok we'll tell him soon let's just wait a while

Ok baby I'll be home by 1:00pm

Ok I'll just be chillin and bring me back my sweatshirt I left it last week

Ok ok :)

Me and Kook chatted for a while and caught up promising to visit each other at least 3 times a week. "Ok I have to go Tae is waiting" I said hugging him receiving a kiss on the head.

12:57am
I walked through the front door to a pouting Tae with his arms wide open I chuckled and ran into his embrace my hands roaming his hair.

"How are you princess?" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck "I'm well baby.." his face lit up and he pulled me towards the kitchen sitting me down to a table full of food.

"Ooh you bought tacos the baby have been making me crave tacos!" I said taking a bite of one of the 4 tacos before me.

He watched me eating amused making me look up him "why aren't you eating?" He shook his head and propped up his arms "I already ate before you got here" I hummed as I continued eating happily.

Thursday 9:04am- 8 weeks pregnant

"When are we going to tell kook I'm pregnant?" I said laying on Tae's lap. He played with my hair humming "how about today..over dinner maybe?" My face lit up at his words and he laughed "ok ok I'll text him"

Kook

Kookie let's all have dinner tonight me and Tae have news!! ❤️❤️

Ok how's 9pm for dinner?

Sounds good do you want to come to us or do you want us to come over

I'll come to you sis :)

9:07pm
I opened the front door and Kook walked in holding hands with Yuna I smiled to them and they hugged me running in the house to greet Taehyung.

"Dinner is ready!" Tae yelled and I shut the front door going into the kitchen to sit with the rest.

We all made of plates and started eating when I felt Kooks eyes on me I drunk some water and put it down looking back at him.

"Yes big brother?" He chuckled and brought his drink to his mouth "well what's the news?" I chuckled and Tae grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"You go ahead and tell.." tae said and I shook my head sitting up straight.

"I'm 8 weeks pregnant.." Kooks face lit up and Yuna clapped happily "I'm going to be an uncle!" He said hugging me and tae I giggled and and he pulled away looking at my stomach.

"Wow...I can't wait to met them my little sister is growing up so fast!" He said a tear falling from his eyes I wiped them and he chuckled.

"I love you little sister!" I chuckled and pulled him into a hug "I love you too big brother.."

THE END