Main Universe

This is the main Universe.

The timeline is set in Medivial Fantasy.

The universe technically belongs to me and my friend.

Here's what I imagined the universe to be like :

    A big village named Taiona resides very far away from other villages and towns. Despite how big it is no one knows about it except the people that actually live there of course. The people that live here practice magic, but act normal to avoid any outsiders getting suspicious of them and outting them to the other's. To further prevent this from happening, a powerful mage had built a invisible border around the village, making sure that the only people who could leave and exit the border were the people who lived in the village. A few days the mage died from exhaustion. The people who are unaware of who could rebuild the border when the time comes but arent worried about it. The current leader, whose name is unknown, is currently the most powerful mage unless someone can't beat them but that hasn't happened in the years that they have been leader. This universe also includes dangerous beasts, that are actually normal in this village. Some of these beasts no matter how large are pets, but are let back into the wild when they become adults and become hard to take care of. Most people in this village, have oddly colored hair the occasional black, brown, blonde and red head here and there. It is very illegal to use your own magic to attack someone or hold them hostage, but Authorities are rarely used in this case because the hostage most likely will attack back with their own magic. People in this village are Docile, patient and kind but won't hesitate to defend themselves when in danger.

Fun fact: Author didn't actually name the village. They just came up with a name.

Fun fact: This wasn't the original timeline.

Fun fact: Author also changed her OC's looks and backstory.