𝙎𝙖𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 99 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚, 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚, 𝐀𝐦𝐲, and Jake are at the desks

Jake says holding a sheet of paper, "Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. Everything about this is amazing."

Terry asks, "What are you talking about?"

Jake explains, "A virus got on the server and sent all of us an email with everyone's search histories. Check this out. Sergeant Jeffords searched the lnternet for "undiscovered muscle."

Terry explains, "I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder I'd never seen before. I thought it might've been a scientific discovery."

"Wouldn't put it pass you Sarge." Steve says smiling and Terry smiles giving him a nod.

"Listen to this. Scully searched for "how much fudge is in a calorie?" Gina reads off the paper.

Scully says, "I never found the answer, but it was a good question."

"Boyle looked up, "how to make desk yogurt."  Rosa says.

Charles opens his desk drawer, "Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. Although the jar is really hot." Giovanna and Steven look disgusted by this.

Jake says, "That's gross. And Amy searched for "Daniel Craig hands" plus "close up." Ugh."

"You should of looked for Chris Evans, he has great hands." Giovanna told Amy who raises an eyebrow at her and Giovanna shrugs, and Amy nods.

Amy defends herself, "You should talk. You searched for "cheapest date possible."

Jake says proudly recalling how he got his arm stuck in the vending machines, "And I wear that search like badge of honor."

"Jake, get help." Giovanna bullies him and Jake scoffs at her comment.

"Giovanna Bernal googled" Jake grabs the sheet, "ohh..." Jake swallows harshly. "How to get rid of your annoying coworker..."

"Haha! She's trying to get rid of you." Rosa laughs making everyone on the team laugh. Jake looks at Giovanna unamused and she winks at him.

𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐲 and she internally cringes at the entire thing. It didn't help how Amy awkwardly rolled away in her office chair.

"Low crime rates?" Gio asks her and Rosa nods. Giovanna nods and goes back to her files.

"I saw you were at listing in LA." Rosa says and Giovanna looks up at her.

"My parents sent me listings, I told I'd check them out." Giovanna says, and Rosa nods.

"Family." Rosa comments.