*03*

It was at the middle of the night when our dear protagonist decided to go outside to drink a glass of milk

It was at the middle of the night when our dear protagonist decided to go outside to drink a glass of milk. He couldn't sleep somehow, he blamed it all on oikawa. The guy made him shower at the night, that gave him extra energy that he doesn't need so he dicided to waste it by going out side.

It is a beautiful night, the moon was bright and attracted all the attention to it self. The moon sure stands out but the stars were also beautiful shinning in it's own way making the dark sky more hypnotizing to look at. 

Going straight to the kitchen he opened the fridge and toke a jug of milk and already had taken a glass from the cupboards. The milk was cold but it did it job, unfortunately he didn't feel sleepy yet so he went out side.

The camp had an outside lake that looked big enough to fit over 50 grown men and have enough space for them to relax. The grass was not to much nor to little, there were all kinds of flowers scattered around the grass. Over the right there was a big pile of rocks that they can sit on. So you can say that the schools were rich rich.

M/n walked over the big rocks and took out his phone, opening his phone and inserting his ear pods he sat his phone down. Singing along with the song.

"We all pretend to be the heroes on the good side"

"But if we are the villans on the other"

He was slightly smiling while singing. He was into the song and starting to dance along the sound. Singing and dancing, switching with english to korean so smoothly.

You can see him wearing a imaginary black suit and horns sticking out of his head.

"Good easily fades away"

"함부로 나를 좋아하지 마 because"

He took a deep breath and opened his blood red eyes

He was in his own imaginary world. He couldn't hear nor see the what is going around him. In his vision there was just a group of people that are buring and he was doing a small song to their death.

"I'm a villain 왜 아닐 거라 생각해
아주 못돼먹은 작은 악마 같은 나인걸 몰라"

He then started swaying his body from left to right and getting into the song.

"You're a villain 왜 아닐 거라 생각해
미처 몰랐던 악마가 네 안에 숨 쉬고 있어"

He was so happy that he chose this song because the scenery and the time just fit perfectly, and the lyrics is making him feel like a real villain.

He really was into being a villain. Everscince he was young he believed that bad guys were born because something tragic happened to them. He was half right, he realized that when he grew up that being a hero retrics you from doing anything.

You can't even do a mistake any wrong you do you will be judged.
Your everstep will be monitored by thousands of people. People are going to laugh at you failure, call out your mistakes and people you are FORCED to help.

Why not just be a villain, living your own life your way. Noone can tell you otherwise or you get to shot thier eyeballs out.

After finishing the song he sang few more songs. M/n checked the time and was shocked to see that it was already 5 am.

I don't know about you but m/n really cared about his sleeping secudle. Bending down all the way to pick up his phone that's when someone surprised him.

He didn't like surprises. He hates anything he didn't plan to do. Yeah he likes to surprise his teammates but that's doesn't mean he likes them to happen to him.

"You really have a handsome voice" said the white haired boy.

M/n just started at him trying to remember where did he see him. It wasn't everyday you see a white haired boy. Scrunching his face in dissatisfaction because of himself, how can he forget such face.

Sadly for night singer his face showed another kind of emotion. He was just straight out glaring at the white haired boy. Sweat dropping at his actions he turned to his friend and partner in crime.
Yaku.

They found out that they were both thirsty when they found each other but when they heard the sound of music they forgot about thier throth hurting thirst and followed it.

Both of them slightly scared of the almost 7 foot tall guy. The made an agreement to just observe and leave when he is gone. Things didn't go as planned, suagwara went and gave out himself. Yaku never wanted to murder someone someone so badly.

Conclusion: suagwara is an idiot. Yaku wants to dig a whole and die in it from embracement . M/n still is trying to remember, really considering to get a memory book.

————————————————

Hello guys it's me and I really want to thank you for 2k reads like Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love you guys so much but know guys I am keeping this book p13 so no smut because I really don't know how and I am just @13.

Hope you guys are doing well all around the world just know it may be bad but in the future there will be a day were you will remember your old self and tell your self I really worked for this and errand this

I don't even know what I am doing tbh. Fun fact I am new to the kpop and mcyt fandbase so far I like no I love them

What's your favorite fanbase?