Movie

You all get back to your trailers and it's 11pm.
"Holy shit i'm so tired." Sadie whines.
"Aren't we all?" Noah said.
You all grab your bags and get on the subway. Everyone is so tired that they're about to pass out. You rest your head on Finns shoulder and doze off. A few minutes later you wake up to see Finn giving you a piggy back ride. You don't remember how you got on his back, all you know is that you're comfortable. You start playing with his hair and he smiles.
"Hey, you dozed off darling, you wanna reschedule our movie for tomorrow?" Finn asks. "No way." You tell him. "I told you tonight so let's do it tonight." "Ok but all the theaters are closed." Finn states. "So we can just watch at my place." He smiles and keeps walking to your apartment. You guys get on the elevator and he lets you off his back. You guys get to your place and settle down on the couch. You grab some chips and cookies for snacks and you two lay down on the couch. Finn puts on Ferris Bullers Day Off. You get to the part where Ferris is on the parade float and you are so close to passing out. You lay your head in Finns lap and he turns down the tv. He starts playing with your hair, braiding it and such.
"I didn't know you knew how to braid." You told him. "I learned on set of The Turning with Brooklyn. She's the sweetest and I had to find away to hang with her more so playing with her hair was the solution." He tells you.
You smile and close your eyes again. You think to yourself.

I feel so safe when I'm with Finn. His delicate hands brushing over my skin, his raspy voice when he's tired sending chills down my spine. I just feel the connection with him. Is he the man my mom was talking about?

FINNS POV

Y/n is falling asleep on my lap. It's a dream come true. God I have been in love with this girl since day one. Since the day I saw her on my instagram recommended. I felt some spark. And the day I met her in person dear god. Her smile that lit up the room. Her laugh could be the giggle at a funeral. How her hair rested so perfectly on her shoulders. God I don't know this women that well but I know that i'm gonna marry her.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just so tired lol. I posted like 2 other chapters today woah