・𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚・

『 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 』
𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 𝟭𝟲
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 | 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟯
𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝟱'𝟮
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰, 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘁𝗰.

  "first day jitters huh ?" i was practically shaking. it was my first day at UA. the best hero training school in japan. "ha, a little" i sighed. i've always been the type to have social anxiety, that's just how i've always been. ever since i was a little kid i had trouble talking to people. i was the quiet kid.

  " don't worry about it, you'll get used to it" my mom said. she didn't understand me. she was the type of person to start a conversation with the store clerk. she was always out with friends and chatty, the exact opposite of me. i finished my breakfast, kissed my mom goodbye, and headed off to school. the walk wasn't long since i lived pretty close to UA, which was good. once i got there, my jaw dropped to ground. people said it was big, but in person... IT WAS EVEN BIGGER !

  i took deep breaths and walked inside. the was a cool breeze that kind of settled me. it made my muscles relax. the were a bunch of students in the hallway, which triggered my anxiety. " class 1-A" i repeated in my head, so i thought. i didn't notice that i was saying this out loud until i looked up and saw everyone looking at me with strange looks. my face was getting hot, so i accidentally used my quirk and teleported somewhere. "ouch ! I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY ?!" i heard a voice yell frantically. i looked up and saw a green haired boy reaching his hand out to me. i looked around for a while and saw a door that read '1-A'.

  i looked back at the boy with a strange look. his face started to turn red. " yeah i'm fine" i said, grabbing his hand back. he pulled me up so that i was back in my feet. "you kinda came out of nowhere !" i looked at my feet, blushing. "it's nothing" i said. "i'm izuku" he reached his hand out. "i'm y/n" i said shaking his hand. he smiled at me. his smile was so perfect. " i gotta go to class now" he started heading in the direction of the door i saw. "wait, your in that class too ?"

  " class 1-A, yeah" i sighed and headed in the same direction. "you're in this class too ?!" i nodded my head. he smiled at me but this time, i smiled back. there was something special about him. i never smile at people that i've just met. he makes me feel welcomed...

  𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 | @𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙗
''