❄︎𝔱𝔢𝔫❄︎

| Harry's P

| Harry's P.O.V/Six Months Later |

It is now August 24th, and the wizarding world still doesn't know that I'm pregnant.

After three months, Charlie and I found out I was pregnant with triplets. Yup. Triplets. And let me tell you guys, being pregnant is the worst.

It's really painful. I have these long contractions every day, and puke almost every day randomly.

Whatever they tell you about morning sickness, don't listen. It's not just morning sickness for me anymore.

I also can't keep anything down, which sucks. Everyone tries to help me with the pregnancy, and I've been way too clingy.

Over the summer on my birthday, we found out the genders. Two boys and one girl.

We still haven't picked out names yet, but we still have time for that.

Pansy and Luna with everyone else planned a secret Baby Shower for Aunt Carol and me. It was so much fun.

And we found out Carol is having a boy. As for right now, I just woke up after I threw up.

I cast 'tempest' and groaned. It's only seven in the morning. I am not going to be in a good mood today.

I brushed my teeth and then went back to lay down in bed with Nova who grew more over the months.

He still likes to be breastfed, but I got to get him off.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

| An Hour Later |

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair. I leaned into the touch. I breathed in to catch the scent of Lucius. He chuckled.

"Are you ready to get up?"He asked. I hissed moving away from him.

"Harry, today is the day to go to Diagon Alley to get everyone's supplies."He explained. "Leave me the fuck alone."I mumbled.

"You're not going to be in a good mood today I see."He mumbled to himself. "Come on, Hades."He said as he picked me up bridal style.

I groaned as I snuggled into his arms. "Can you at least try to eat something today? It will make everyone feel better."He said.

"I don't think I can do that. I just want to sleep, Luc."I whined.

"I know my little snake. But, you're eating for three now."He said as he kissed my forehead. I purred as I melted into his arms like a puddy.

He chuckled as we made it down to the kitchen. "The sleepyhead is finally up."Draco said ruffling my hair. I snarled at him.

"He's not going to be in the best mood today, isn't he?"Draco said with a pout. "Unfortunately not."Lucius informed him.