Chapter 4: Things We'd Never Say to Someone Else Out Loud

School was finally over and everyone had decided they were going to go over to Diana's house so that they could begin planning the party.

Niall and Zayn decided to tweet that Louis would be throwing a huge party at his house tonight around 9pm and that the entry fee was either a bottle of alcohol, some weed, a little cocaine or even shrooms. (Just in case anyone was feeling experimental.)

Ed and Lewis showed up to Louis' house around 8:30 and of course Lewis brought Guinness because he knows how much Niall loves it. He was always trying to suck up to him for who knows why, but clearly Niall didn't mind all too much because it resulted in him getting free Guinness.

By 10:30pm there were around 100 people who had already arrived, most of them were freshmen trying to get a reputation but there were quite a few people from other grades. People kept flooding in with big groups and they honestly lost track of both time and how many people were there.

Louis was sitting on top of the kitchen table doing body shots with random people and all Harry could think about while he was sitting in the corner of the room watching this all happen was how ridiculously stupid, but at the same time kind of hot Louis looked. He tried to push the whole hot thing out of his mind because he knew at this point Louis would absolutely never like him, especially considering the fact he's probably straight.

To no surprise Louis was completely wasted by 12am. It seemed like he must have had a little of everything that was brought to the party (I'm not talking about the food), which wasn't surprising to anyone considering Louis always gets like this at parties, but for some reason this time seemed like it was a little bit different, it could be simply because Harry never really goes to parties so he has never really seen Louis in his, what some may say "natural habitat", but it seemed unhealthy and quite frankly dangerous. The poor boy was hardly even able to walk or talk and on top of that he could barely even open his damn eyes. Harry decided to shake it off because if everyone is used to him being like this then there shouldn't really be an issue. He found himself in the living room sitting on the couch watching people as they awkwardly tried kissing others or trying to dance on them, he felt embarrassed for them and couldn't bear to watch any longer so he went up to the bathroom to have a little breather (and because he had to pee a little bit)

Harry walked up the stairs and opened the first door on his left. There he found a drunk and high Louis who was nearly passed out in the bathtub.

Harry didn't know what to do but he knew he couldn't just let him sit there in a pool of throw up that may not even be his. He lifted Louis' head up a little bit "Louis? You alright lad?"... No response. "Louis? I know you can hear me, so please stop ignoring me, I know we don't get along and all but I'm just trying to help you because I most definitely can't let you sit here in a pool of throw up'' There was still no response, just a few gasps for air. Harry sighed and decided to take him outside to the backyard so he could rinse him off with the hose.

He lifted Louis up out of the vomit and held him bridal style all the way down the stairs and through the house, he was trying his hardest to not bump into people but it was quite difficult since the lights weren't on. He finally made it outside to the backyard. He put Louis down on the grass and went to go find the hose. When Harry came back a few seconds later Louis was sitting up, clearly confused as to how he got outside and what was going on. "Um why am I outside?" he asked while rubbing his head. "You passed out in vomit and I am pretty sure it wasn't even yours" Louis laughed and shook his head "oh okay" Harry smiled and completely forgot what was going on, he was lost in his eyes again, he was drowning. "Um Harold?" Harry's eyes slowly moved away from the smaller boys, Louis' voice was like the anchor that always helped Harry stay stable when he thought he was drowning in his eyes. "Yeah?" Louis ruffled Harry's hair, causing his stomach to flip upside down. "Will you help me rinse off now? This throw up kind of reeks" Harry laughed at Louis, however Louis didn't seem to mind as he was smiling at the taller boy. Harry turned the hose on and rinsed Louis off, surprisingly Louis didn't resist and he was pretty easy going.