The Great Love Story

The great love story.
Meredith and Derek. They met 10 years before, no intentions farther then a hook up. She didn't know him, he didn't know her. Just a girl in a bar. Just a guy in a bar.

She started as an intern at Seattle Grace only to find out he was an attending. He wanted her but she had something to prove and couldn't get caught up in him. In his smile. His eyes. His hair.

She found herself giving in very slowly, but she couldn't help it. He was Mcdreamy. Until he had a wife.

Breaking Meredith's heart he chose her. The women who cheated on him. Yet he would not have been Derek if he didn't.

Yet with his time trying to fix things with his wife he couldn't help but fall more in love with Meredith. Her smile, piercing blue eyes, he hair, her smell. He wanted her so bad that he looked at her like the only person in the world and didn't even know it.

He couldn't help himself anymore. He had to be with her, in a shameful yet magical moment Derek chose her.

It wasn't simple she was damaged. It took a lot of work, fights, and traumatic moments. But they fought through it.

They got married in their own goofy way because Derek understood her.

It wasn't perfect all the time. Sometimes they hated each other. But they never walked away they fought. 10 years, two kids, and one dream house later. They were here.

"Is this the home of Meredith Grey"

Derek couldn't breath. Clutching is chest. Was this really gonna be the end of the love of his life?