Nineteen

This whole chapter has a trigger warning on it there is mention of death, gr**ming and a character has a panic attack so if any of this is a trigger for you do not read but if only gr**ming and death is a trigger there will be stars indicating where that is talked about so you can skip. I hope that's ok :)

If you do skip here is a non trigger summary of the chapter:
Everyone is worried about Lexa after she ran out of the club Newt and Clarke go to see if she is ok. Lexa is not they help her and she ends up telling the group her story.

Newt: Lexa you ok?

Lincoln: yeah you kinda ran outta the club yesterday

Lexa: I'm fine sorry about that

Newt: Lexa do you wanna talk about anything?

Lexa: nope I am completely ok

Lexa: I promise Newt

Raven: yeah you just ran out of their suddenly

Tom: it was when she was dancing with Clarke

Thomas: is Clarke a bad dancer

Zendaya: guys stfu leave her be she probably had her reasons which wernt Clarke's dancing

Clarke and Newt on private

Clarke: what's up with Lex I know you know

Newt: I do not know I do however have an idea

Clarke: could you tell me please I need to know she's ok

Newt: I can't tell you that's for Lexa to tell you but I'm going over to her house now to check on her if you wanna come

Clarke: yes please

Newt: I'll pick you up in 5 minutes

***************

"Hey" Clarke said as she sat in the passenger seat of Newts car.

"I didn't know you've been to Lexa's house before." Clarke said eyeing Newt suspiciously.

"Lexa and I are closer than you think." Newt responded casually. For some reason this bothered Clarke as she had previously thought she was closest to Lexa

"Clarke stop looking at me like that you know I'm gay." Newt laughed, Clarke turned and looked at Newt very confused, at his laughing.

"I know your gay I see how you look at Thomas but why are you saying that." Newt frowned then laughed slightly again, Clarke could be so oblivious sometimes.

"I don't look at Thomas anyway. And your so oblivious Clarke." He paused for a moment looking at Clarke quickly. "You like her, I can tell."

"What!?! i dont like Lexa! Well I do but as a friend." Clarke said defensively wondering where Newt could have possibly gotten that from.

"Sure thing Clarke." He replied with a smirk. "We're here anyway."

The two got out of the car and walked to Lexa door. Newt rung the door bell once but there was no answer so he called to Lexa.

"She not coming." Clarke said worry clear in her voice. Newts brow furrowed and he rung the bell one more time before he decided to walk around the side to look in through a window.

"She's just sitting on the couch, her back is to the window though." He said trying to sound calm.

"What!?" Clarke said slightly panicked "Is she alive?" Newt laughed "of course shes alive just not responding I bet her door is open."