epilogue

Hello guys. So here epilogue. Hope you all will like it. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm in raglak room laksh was sitting on bed working in laptop while ragini who came out of washroom sat besides him and called him. He replied without looking at her and she called him again while he gave the same response which irritated her and she glared him.

Ragini:are you even listening or not? Who is laksh here? She shouted and he looked at her shocked with her sudden shout.

Laksh:I'm not deaf.. I'm listening. Just speak na why are you shouting? He asked giving innocent looks while she glared him more.

Ragini:can't you look at me when I'm speaking? She said angrily while he sighed.

Laksh:but what is the need to look at you to listen you.. I'm listening from ears not from eyes. He said laughing which didn't made any affect on her. She was glaring him in the same way and his smile shorten.

Laksh:ok fine tell what happened? He asked and ragini closed her eyes to cool her anger.

Ragini:it's that.. You... You are going to become father laksh. She said in one go smiling and blushing while laksh looked shocked and then smiled widely.

Laksh:re... Really... You aren't joking right?? He said not able to believe while ragini hits him on his arm.

Ragini:will I joke on this? You idiot. She said angrily and hits him again while he shouts.

Laksh:Arrey what are you doing?? Stop beating me like this. What affect it will have on my child? He said while rubbing his arm and ragini looked at him with open mouth.

Ragini:my child...hello it's my child got it. She said angrily and laksh raised his eyebrow.

Laksh:so isn't it mine..? You made the baby alone? He said sarcastically while ragini looked away from him.

Ragini:whatever but it's in my womb.. I'm carrying it. So it's mine more. She said with attitude and laksh looked on.

Laksh:hadd hai.. Ye to atyachar hai.. This is not fair. He said making faces and ragini smirked.

Ragini:whatever I don't care. Baby is mine. I will have more rights on baby.. She said grinning and laksh looked at her with open mouth.

Laksh:just stop it.. How can you say this??

Ragini:you stop and shut up..

They both started arguing while yuvani who came there to congratulate them were standing outside their room. Suhani slaps her own forehead seeing them while yuvraj also looked at them in disbelief.

Suhani:seriously instead of enjoying the good news they are fighting. She said making faces and yuvraj chuckled.

Yuvraj:of course ab unique persons.. Unique love story then unique celebration bhi to banta hai haha.. He said while laughing and suhani also agreed and soon they both enterd in the room.

Suhani:guys plz stop it. She said and raglak looked at her.

Yuvraj:guys it's time to celebrate not to fight. Plz stop this. He said joining his hands in front of them drametically and raglak realised how they were fighting forgetting to enjoy it. They both smiled sheepishly and yuvani started laughing.