A Face

The sight in front of her was adorable in her opinion, her son was standing next to her practically vibrating in excitement. His cheeks stretched seemingly, pulling more freckles out of nowhere. Inko smiled down at her son, taking the scene before her in. Patting his head in small praise for listening to her, making not to run around in excitement.

"Midoriya Izuku?" A male called out drawing the tiny vibrating child and his mother's attention towards him. " The doctor is able to see you now." Even if she thought it impossible somehow he began vibrating faster.

Shaking her head she gestured for the man to go, as they followed him. Usually at this moment her son would begin to ask question, after question about the man's quirk. Which obviously had something to do with his slightly glowing eyes. Which lead her to notice the calm atmosphere she started having. Noticing her starring he began to explain it to her and the boy who had suddenly whipped out a notebook.

"My quirk is basically empathic, allowing me to project an emotion onto others. I was trying to calm you guys, since you seemed tense." He explained rubbing behind his ears slightly. Nodding she followed quietly, smiling at her son who seemed to bounce around crazily jotting down all the information he could. In reality it wouldn't surprise if that was his quirk, with the way he had grace in his hands that no four year old should have. A sharp squeal brought her out of her thoughts when Izuku was brought into the see the doctor.

"Hello, ready for your test." The man said, he was different from the guy they usually had.

"Not to be rude or anything but where's Maruta, he's usually Izuku's doctor." Inko said smiling, in a way that made the man confused. She seemed to hate him.

" Oh, I really shouldn't be telling you this but, he was fired and jailed because he was caught trying to steal a quirk from a patient, who was actually an officer." The new doctor said, looking saddened by the reality of it. But, when he met Inko's eyes all he saw was hatred in a poor disguise. He took it as her being disgusted that a man had been stealing quirks, but that was the opposite from the truth.

In reality Inko was raging with anger, she couldn't believe the stupidity of that man. She needed her son's dreams crushed and stomped on before he ended up just like his father.

Dead.

That worthless man had died leaving her with a son to care for all on her own. And that doctor, that doctor was supposed to take away that damn quirk, saving her son. But maybe, just maybe there was still a chance. She remembered that Hitashi had a family member who had been quirkless. Maybe that will be passed to her son. In her head she prayed, and prayed hoping her son will be spared.

The process was quick and routine, and the word's that the doctor uttered made her swell with a feeling she hasn't felt since her husband had died.

Pure, burning, unstoppable hate.