1

Your P.O.V

I am in front of my house hearing screaming coming from inside the house which is rare. As I got in both of my parents were fighting, I did not want to get involved so I ignored them and went to my room. A few minutes had passed and my mom suddenly called me to the living room saying that she had something really important to tell me.

"Yes mom, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked, "Honey what I am about to tell you will most probably make you hate us for a while but I need you to understand ok, so I and your dad are no longer together," My mom told me. I was so confused about what she is trying to say. "What are you trying to say mom I don't understand, what do you mean dad and you are no longer together?" "honey, I and your mom had a divorced a few days ago and we didn't know how to tell you this news so we stayed in silence. We really wanted to tell you on the day we had the divorced but we had no idea how so we lied to you and told you we went home late as we were on a date" My dad spoke up. I was so shocked that I just kept quiet, I don't know what I should feel about this information my dad and mom got divorced a few days ago and I had no idea. "Honey please say something," said my mom. "But why did you guys get a divorce I don't understand? Didn't yall get married because yall love each other? Don't tell me you guys don't have a feeling for each other anymore that cant happens you guys looked so happy together, sure there were days that you guys would fight but that is normal everyone fight with their partner and due to the fight you will get to know your partner better." I told them. "I understand where you are coming from honey but your mom and I just didn't have the connection with each other anymore. We looked happy is because I and your mom have been seeing another person in our life." "what do you mean you guys are seeing another person in your life? How long has this been going on for and why did you guys didn't tell me about this?" I asked. "I and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for a year now and your dad and his girlfriend have been seeing each other for a year as well" "WHAT A YEAR ARE YOU KIDDING ME, MOM AND DAD WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT THIS AM I NOT IMPORTANT?" I screamed at them. "Honey please calm down and stop screaming, we wanted to tell you but you have your problems and we didn't want to add on to the problems that you already had and we are telling you this today is because tomorrow we have to go to court to see who will get the custurdy of you" "Wait wait you're telling me that tomorrow we have to go to court and they will decide who will be taking care of me? Why would tell me this last minute do you know that this information is important you can't just tell me about your affairs and divorce the day before going to court that is not how it works! I'm not ready to be taken away from any of you I want both of you to be my parent not one" I told them They just stayed quiet and while they do that I went to my room and cried myself to bed.

Change On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara