hacked

• Dedicated to frog princess' birthday

B r a d l e y

"So what your saying is that you were hacked?" I reply, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That's the only thing that I can come up with, I mean, it was me who was talking to you in the beginning, but I didn't get anything from you after that. I don't even know your address." Harry responds.

Not giving me a chance to speak, Harry rambles on. "Fucking hell. 'M just so tired of people sometimes."

I scoff, "I can completely agree with you there."

Nodding Harry replies, "I'm glad we're on the same page."

There's a few moments of silence before I decide to speak again. "So, that picture that you sent me when we first met. . . That was real?"

I can tell that Harry is trying to think back to what picture I'm talking about, but I know he remembers when a smirk makes it's way onto his face.

"That was indeed my dick, darlin'. That's why it said camera at the top," He leans back into the chair. (A/N: I have no regrets about this.)

"So, do you want to help me track the hacker back down so you can beat his ass?" I laugh while asking.

"No," He shakes his head. "I'd rather get to know you better."

"Well, let's get to it, Styles,"

● ● ●

Harry and I didn't exactly get far with 'getting to know each other'. It went from 20 questions to just making jokes for each other.

In my opinion, his jokes aren't all that bad. Sure, there was the one that was so stupid that I had to laugh. But for the most part they were pretty much hilarious.

After our laughing stopped, there was a bit of a silence. It wasn't the awkward silence where you would want to bury yourself in a ditch. It was the peaceful silence, the one that I wouldn't mind staying in for a while.

"Hi, I'm Bradley Waverly." I say, reaching my hand across the table.

Harry looks confused, creases defined a bit more on his forehead. "I know who you are Bradley,"

I shake my head at him, laughing slightly. "This is where you introduce yourself. We're supposed to be getting to know each other, remember?"

Harry smiles a dimpled smile. "Hi, 'M Harry Styles."

Taking my hand in his large one, he shakes it. "It's very nice to meet you Bradley,"

"Would you like to meet again sometime?" I ask.

"That would be lovely," He replies. "But I'm afraid I'll need a way to contact you."

I smirk slightly, "Do you have a Kik, Mr. Styles?"

Laughing ever so slightly, Harry pulls out his phone and asks for my Kik username. We head our separate ways, me leaving to my apartment, and Harry leaving to wherever he has to go.

Placing everything down on my kitchen table, except for my phone, I head to my couch and turn the tv on.

Trying to figure what it happening in the movie that is on, my phone vibrates.

"1 New Conversation"

I click on it and read the message that is sent.

harrylikesbradley: Hey, Stranger.

T H E    E N D

---------------------------------
THIS IS TRULY THE END, I THOUGHT I WOULD SUPRISE YOU ALL.

Unlike my previous books, I thought I'd leave off with a happy ending.

I thought this would be a good day to end this story because it's Harry's birthday :)

I've loved the comments and support I've received from every single one of you. You have no idea how much it means to me.

If you some how enjoyed my writing I'm currently working on two stories titled "Out of Sight" and "Hero"

AS ONE OF THE LAST POSTS ON THE HIS STORY, WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO COMPETE IN A COMPETITION?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS :)

SEE YOU ALL ON THE LAST POST(S)