chapter ONE

Levis POV

It was our first day of work Mikasa was getting ready and I had trouble deciding what to wear. After a while Mikasa knocked on my door telling me to hurry up. I finally choose a black suit.

We were walking to the bus when we were discussing our plan.

"Do we know what they look like" Mikasa asked.

"No" I sighed.

"Then how are we gonna know who they are?" She asked.

"They have names dumbass" I replied.

She rolled her eyes, we got on the bus and stopped at my work.

"Ok I'll see you later, and be careful brat" I said getting up.

"Ok bye" she replied.

I looked at the tall building and sighed "time to meet my target" I mumbled.

I Walked in and everyone was staring at me. I was at the front desk when a little short reddish blonde hair.

"Are you Levi Ackerman?" She asked.

"Yes I'm here for my first day" I replied.

She smiled "ok then will you just follow me and I will take you to our boss" she said.

I nodded as I followed her into an elevator. We got to the top floor where she lead me to an office.we walked in I saw a tall blonde haired man at a desk.

"Excuse me Mr, Smith but Levi Ackerman is here" she said politely.

Smith!, SMITH, a Smith family member, alongside the Zoe's they are extremely wealthy and the two families are very close. Shit I have to be careful.

"Thank you Petra, you may go and while your at it please request my secretary here" he said as the little lady left.

He looked at me "ah welcome Mr Ackerman" he said grinning.

"Good to be here" I replied.

"Now what you will be working for here is dealing with sales" he said rubbing his head.

"Yessir" I replied.

"We are running low on that department when my-" he was cut off as the door Burst open.

I turned around to see a tall brown haired woman with glasses entering.

"Perfect timing Ms. Zoe" he said grinning.

That was her, that's hanji Zoe I'm guessing.

"Sorry I'm late Erwin had some problems with the coffee machine, which reminds me we need a new one" she chuckled nervously rubbing her head.

Erwin sighed, "we will replace it soon enough" he said.

She looked at me "what's with the shorty" she said pointing at me.

I felt a vain pop I hated it the most when people joked about my height.

"He's our new member working on the sales department" Erwin said.

She looked at me and grinned "ah well welcome to my department" she said.

"He will be your new assistant in your department" Erwin said.

So that's what he meant by working in the sales department.

"So do you want me to show him around?" She asked curiously.

"That would be great ms. Zoe" Erwin said.

"Please Erwin, we've known eachother for years just call me hanji" she laughed.

Erwin nodded, "well I got some work to finish" He said signaling us out.

"Well come on uh?" She looked at me.

"Levi, Levi Ackerman" I said.

"Well come on Levi we got alot of Walking to do" she said leaving the office.

We walked for a few hours as she showed me around the whole building. She liked to talk alot too, we finally reached the end of the tour as we reached my office. It was pretty big and I liked it.

"Well this is your new office if you need anything I'll be a few offices down" she said.

"Thank you" I said setting my stuff down.

She nodded "it was nice meeting you Levi" she said about to leave.

"Ya, you too" I said as she left.

I can't get too attached or it will just make it harder to let her go.....

Mikasa's POV

I got to the cafe and when I walked in I was greeted by a blonde boy about my age.

"Hello there, I'm Armin and I am supposed to be showing you around, your Mikasa right.

"Yes" I said.

"Ok, good well follow me" he said.

I followed him to the back room where there is a boy sitting at a desk he was also my age.

"Eren, Mikasa is here" Armin said.

He looked up "hello there, I'm Eren jaeger and this is my friend Armin also my assistant" he said.

"Hello I'm Mikasa Ackerman, pleased to meet you" I said.

"You too" he smiled.

"What job will I be working for here?" I asked.

"Hmmm we do need some coffee makers,me and Armin are the only ones doing it we could teach you how to brew the coffee". Eren said.

I brew Levis tea all the time coffee can't be that much different.

"Ok that would be great" I said.

"Well then Armin show Mikasa around the kitchen and I'll join y'all shortly" Eren said.

I followed Armin around the kitchen when more people walked in, the cafe wasn't open yet so they must have been co workers.

"Well good timing you can meet our other co-workers" Armin smiled.

We walked into the dinning room there where three people so far.

"Hey jean, Marco and Annie" Armin said.

"Hey Armin" they replied.

"We have a new co-worker today so please greet yourselves" Armin said politely.

A boy who looked like horse greeted Himself first. "Hey I'm jean" he said crossing his arms.

Then a boy with black hair and freckles greeted Himself, "hey I'm Marco, please to meet you" he said smiling.

Then the blonde girl greeted herself "hi I'm Annie" the blonde girl said.

I nodded "nice to meet y'all, I'm Mikasa" I said.

They walked away to get ready to open, then two more people Walked in a brown haired girl with a potato and a boy with a shaved head.

"Hey Connie, and Sasha" Armin greeted.

"Hey Armin they both said" then looked at me.

"I'm Mikasa, I'm new here so pleased to meet you" I said.

They smiled and greeted themselves and went to work. Soon after the cafe opened and I was starting my jobs, this one and to get Eren's trust.

Just a few months then everything will go back to Normal....

(A/N) hey look another part, I hope y'all like it so far I'll try playing as much a so can anyway byeeee.