𝟬𝟭𝟭.

( dress up top is the dress she wore
you can choose either one you like )

( dress up top is the dress she wore you can choose either one you like )

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗈

 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗈

DAVINA WORE A SHORT dress as she walked alongside Hermione at the Christmas Do

DAVINA WORE A SHORT dress as she walked alongside Hermione at the Christmas Do. She took a drink from Neville's tray and smiled at him.

And that was when Hermione stopped and stood with someone else, Davina started to walk with Luna. The two of them talking about animals, especially ones only the two could see.

Davina came to a jolt, her body bumping into someone else's when she felt the cool drink spill onto her dress which then seeped onto her body.

"Amazing. Thank you," She then looked up to see it was Ron who had caused her the spillage.

Lavender stood in his arms, looking down at the girl with a huge smile on her face as she held onto Ron's arm.

Davina felt the same thing she felt the first time she saw Ron and Lavender together. It was truly heartbreaking.

The girl sniffed before running towards the toilet, instantly wiping her tears and then the liquid stained dress. "I'm sorry," A rushed voice called out to her.

"This is the girl's bathroom, Ron," She told him as she threw the wet tissue into the bin.

Wiping her tear-stained cheeks, she looked out and saw Ron walk closer to her. "I don't care. I have to talk to you," He said and she shook her head.

"I don't care what you have to say, Ronald. Please, just leave me alone," She told him before going to walk out. His hand reached out and grabbed hers, realising how cold she was when his hand stung under her freezing skin.

"Here," he took off his blazer and wrapped it around the girl. Though she was pissed off at Ron, she was thankful at the kind gesture.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Spilling my drink, dating Lavender, trying to make everything normal between us, ignoring me and the list goes on, Weasley." She told him as she sat down on the ground.

"For everything, I guess," He said before taking a seat next to her on the ground.

"I'm sorry, too. We weren't even dating I haven't got no right to be jealous or pissed off," Davina said as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"No need to apologise. It's all my fault," He said before she turned to face him, they're eyes met before she pulled away.

"You better go back to Lavender."