Sapphira Emiko POV

TIME SKIP FIVE YEARS

bzzt... bzzt... bzzt... bzzt..

I woke up to the sound of my phone spamming with notifications. What is all of this noise. As I looked at my phone I saw a messages from my group chat with everyone.
Ahhh I forgot to mute the group chat so I could sleep in... DAMN IT. I picked up my phone and unplugged it from the charger to reveal the messages from the group chat.

Group Chat:
From: Momo, Miko, Makoto
To: Everyone
Momo~ Good morning are you all excited for our first day of school! Lets all meet up at the coffee shop near school and get something to drink before we head over!
Miko~ I'm down! Still picking me up at my house Momo?
Makoto~Haru and I will be there I just need to get him out of the tub first.

I am so sleepy... I'll just tell them to order my drink and that I'll be a little late so I can sleep in...
Group Chat:
From: Sapphira
To: Everyone
I'll be there a little late so can someone order my usual for me!

And sent now we can rest our eyes for 10 more minutes.
KNOCK... KNOCK...KNOCK...
Ugh who is knocking at my door so early in the morning. I put my house slippers on and opened the door to see Nagisa with a big smile and himself ready for school. "Good morning Sapphira! I saw that you said you were going to be late so I thought that meant you were going to try to sleep a little more" Damn he's too good. "Come inside and make yourself comfortable while I get ready. I walked upstairs took a quick shower brushed my hair and out on my uniform. As I walked down the stairs I saw Nagisa waiting at the bottom. "Isn't your skirt a little short? Do you think you'll get in trouble for it? I really wasn't in the mood to change and for some reason I couldn't find my other skirts. "Whatever they can scold me for it see if I care now lets go before I pass out on the couch... Bye mom"

Nagisa and I became good friends the summer we met in swimming practice. We are the complete opposites personality wise but he keeps me in check a lot since I do whatever I want when something comes to mind. Now he comes over to my house all the time to make sure I don't over sleep or is not late to any important event.

As we were walking I felt myself going in and out of reality. My eyes are so heavy I might just pass out during homeroom at the rate I'm at. "Why are you so tired? Don't you go to sleep at a decent time?" Nagisa said while looking at me. "I got carried away watching anime and one episode turned into the whole show" Nagisa started laughing "That's why you set a timer so that when your TV shuts off you'll be to lazy to turn it back on again" I nodded out of spite of being tired. "Oh look we made it and theres Momo, Miko, Haru, and Makoto" As we walked up to them my eyes got heavier. "Hey guys" Nagisa greeted them first them me "Good morning" I said with a yawn. "Did you not sleep?" Miko asked me "No that's not it. Nagisa was banging at my door 5 minutes after we all agreed to get coffee. He forced me to get up and get dressed so I wouldn't be late" I said answering Mikos question. My eyes were so dry and heavy I keep rubbing my eyes to try and keep me awake but nothings working. "So this is your doing?" Momo asked Nagisa. In the corner of my eye I saw him nod. "GOOD JOB SHE'S FINALLY EARLY TO SOMETHING"

"MIZUKI, IKUYA, RIN OVER HERE" Momo yelled. I guess the three of them finally made it. As I turned around I saw Ikuya with a big smile walking over to our way. I felt myself create a small smile too "Good morning you three did you walk here together" Miko said as she greeted them. "Well I was only supposed to walk with Ikuya here since he lives 2 streets down from from me. But Flaming Hot Cheeto head over saw me and tagged himself along with the two of us" Mizuki explained to the 6 of us. "Were you all waiting long? Sorry if we were late?" Ikuya said in a sincere tone. "You guys weren't late" Nagisa told them " Yeah we got here not to long ago too" I added onto Nagisa.

Makoto, Haru, Nagisa and I all moved away from Momo and Miko. "You two are third years are you excited? Nervous? Makoto asked them in a cheerful mood. "Sometimes I forget you two are older than us just because we are all so close" Haru said. Hmmm I thought to myself "It's also because you have no friends your age besides... each other." I added on.
The two off them started laughing so hard. "Yeah we are excited" Momo commented. "Yup we finally get to leave the place I want to jump out of everyday" Miko said with a smile on her face. What is she talking about... and then it hit me "Ahhh the window" we all said together. All of us watched Miko laugh so hard tears started forming in her eyes.

When we finally made our way inside of the cafe I lined up with Nagisa. "Hey Sapphira how was your last day of summer?" I turned around to see Ikuya smiling at me. "It was good I just sat at home and watched anime all day"  "Ohhhh is that why you're tired" I nodded "well hopefully we have more classes together this year! "Yeah me too"

Nagisa offered to buy my drink since he came in and ruined my plan to sleep in. I didn't say no to the offer of course he can pay for my drink. "Thanks Nagisa" "No problem" he said with a smile. All of us walked out of the coffee shop and headed into school.

When we arrived all of us headed over to the board to see if any of us have home room together... "I HAVE HOMEROOM WITH RIN?" Mizuki screamed "and me" Makoto added
"Hey Sapphira we are in the same homeroom along with Haru and Ikuya!" Nagisa said pointing to the list of names. "No way! Well I guess we will be having classes together after all" Ikuya said with a smile on his face.

Great how am I going to handle this now. Here's to the school year... I wonder what's to come.